Baymont Inn & Suites Mesa Near Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsdairy queenlds templefront deskcontinental breakfastclose to downtownlight railroad constructionroom was cleanking suiteyogurthard boiled eggsnice hotelmain stflat screen tvhot tubthe breakfast areastay there again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

This is one great hotel. We stay here as a team every year because Nellie & Karen are AWESOME. These ladies know how to run a hotel. The housekeeping staff is friendly & the rooms are amazing. The bedding is modern and incredibly comfortable. Televisions are flat panels and the rooms all have TVs & microwaves. Rooms are, for the most part, quiet and the shades keep them very dark when you need a midday nap.
Like I said, we stay here every year with a youth sports team and it's turned into a yearly tradition.
The double queen suite with a pullout queen bed is an added bonus and there's a two room king suite on the second floor that's insanely huge.
You won't go wrong by staying here. (It's even worth the road construction hassle to get to).

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Swim_Team303
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mesa Near Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing this honest review and feedback about our staff and bed. Our goal is for every guest to have a convenient and accommodating experience so we thank you for sharing.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Our stay at Comfort Inns and Suites in Mesa Az was very nice and comfortable. The staff was well organized and very helpful. The rooms were clean and well stocked with towels. The morning breakfast was always fresh and they had a variety of breakfast options. I would recommend this hotel and will stay there again when in Mesa.
Satisfied visitor from New Mexico.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Tpach
gmaz256, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mesa Near Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel.
We strive to make every guests stay a pleasant one.
We here at Comfort Inn & Suites are glad that your stay was very enjoyable. We are happy when our guest feel like they are at home.
Please continue to give us feed back as this allows us to improve our product.
We look forward to serving you again in the near future

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Nothing fancy expected nor received. Broken TV remote, adjustable shower head didn't adjust. No fitness center. When we asked how to remove a previous occupant's voice mail message the reply was "I don't know". No effort to find out answer. When I went into breakfast at 9:05, they were putting food away. I asked if I could have a yogurt (They were in a glass fronted cooler being locked) I was told no. " if I do it for you I have to do it for everyone." There were exactly two other people in the lobby at the time.
This place needs serious customer service training.

Room Tip: There are 8 mini suites, about 40% larger, often available at a minimal additional fee.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank finefrank
gmaz256, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mesa Near Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review our property.

We feel all comments are important. I am sorry to hear that our staff did not live up to your expectations and we have reviewed customer relations procedures with the staff.

The customer is the most important element in the lodging business, and I hope that you will return so that we may service you in the way you expect.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed in a second floor king suite. The room was spacious and clean and the bed was really comfortable. The staff, both day and night, were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was pretty good too, BUT the coffee was not. Also, there were a lot of families staying there at the time, so a little noisy during the day/early evening. I have stayed in more expensive hotels that weren't nearly as comfortable and clean. All in all, an excellent value!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank amyk23

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel.
We strive to make every guests stay a pleasant one.
Thank you for the comments on the coffee, although we can't always have the perfect blend we are trying other types to satisfy our customers.
Please continue to give us feed back as this allows us to improve our product.
We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This hotel has nice rooms, comfortable beds, and is well maintained. The location is in downtown Mesa (which is a bit run down) but the hotel makes up for that. One of the best things about the hotel is the daytime clerk, Nellie. She is a great asset to the hotel and a friend to all the guests. She offers personal service and is what the hospitality industry needs more of. This was my second time to stay at this hotel in the last 2 years and I plan to return again someday. I would recommend this hotel if you are planning to stay in the Mesa area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and appreciate what you have shared regarding our location and area. Your voice is very valuable to us and we hope you will return on your next travels.