“Great Date Night”

Charleston's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Charleston's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 1,013 Restaurants in Mesa
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Charleston's Mesa! Located in Stonehenge Center, Charleston's is the perfect spot to enjoy a weekday work lunch, date night before a movie or drinks and apps before a local event.
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Charleston’s is one of our favorite places for date night. The food is always incredible, they have fast and friendly service! The staff is attentive but don’t hover. The atmosphere is quiet and romantic, but can be active and fun if your near the bar area.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This place has the best baby back ribs I ever had. They were tender and no fatty at all. Oh! the fries were thin, crispy and flavorful. I also try the carrot cake with a a scoop of vanilla ice cream, state of the art!

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

I actually thought this was a BBQ place but was pleasently surprised to find a quality steakhouse. This place has great ambiance good wait staff. My filet was juicy and tasty my wife had the mahi mahi and loved it. I wish I could give 4.5 because it was good but not quite at the level of say ocean prime, steak 44.

Reviewed May 21, 2018

Charleston is a place we go when we want a more upscale dinner and we have never been disappointed. This time we went with some of our favorites. My wife had Parmesan Encrusted Chicken and I had Grilled Pork Chops. We were both very happy and the service was also great. We will be back.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

According to Yelp, this is considered an upscale steakhouse - I guess. I didn't get a chance to try the steak because I came with the intentions on ordering catfish. My partner and I stopped in late Saturday night after leaving a sip and paint party. It was late, around 9:30 ish, they were closing in about 30 minutes and the place was empty with the exception of my partner and I and one other patron drinking at the bar. The bartender was still very attentive although she was closing down shop. We skimmed over the menu but knew we wanted catfish. Everything looked scrumptious. I ordered the catfish patter that came with 2 sides. I went with the regular fries and cold slaw. My partner ordered fried okra and mashed potatoes with his. We received our meals within minutes of ordering. The minute we finished our salad and croissants, the catfish was coming out and it was piping hot. We added nothing to it, no salt, hot sauce, pepper, ketchup, nothing. It was perfect!

The portions were huge!! We were able to eat off of our leftovers for 2 days, making 2 catfish sandwiches per person, from just 1 piece of catfish. Wow! That's how big they were. The tartar sauce was out of this world good. It's obvious they make all of their sauces in house because the dressing was scrumptious too. We did not order any drinks or dessert because it was already pretty late. Our bill was about $44 bucks. We have every intentions on visiting Charleston's again for a nice date night dinner