“Yum”

Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
“Yum”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

After a grueling day of meetings, I needed some good food. We got wings, Piablo Picasso salad (sans chicken- on accident either way is great), and a small pizza to share. The pizza is thin crust and baked just right. The salad was fresh and very filling; the dressing was the perfect compliment of flavors. All in all, the meal was great! Didn't have one this time, but the pizzookies are amazing.

• Visited August 2013

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“Forget dinner -- start with dessert!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Wanted a light meal -- fighting jet lag. Started with one of several local drafts...really good! Got the "small" Cesar salad. Was warned...it is easily for 2 people....very good...crisp, fresh, nice garlic croutons.....Had small meatball sandwich which was good as well...would have liked more sauce...could have asked as staff was very friendly. Ended with their only dessert....took 10 minutes to prepare......fresh choc chip cookie with ice cream and small chocolate pieces.....WOW....I could have eaten myself ill but stopped halfway thru it. Easily splittable!!! So I also saw other dishes -- all look great -- all on the large size....not pricey....great place for families or groups.....I will return and order dessert first!

• Visited August 2013
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Oregano's Straight from Mama's Kitchen!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I was running some errands on Weds afternoon and ran out of steam! Pizza sounded delicious and I spotted this (unusual) new to me restaurant. What a find..a very hot afternoon, patio seating with misters and a few spare tables still available in the luncheon hours. The menu is pretty extensive from wings & brews & wine to pizza, pastas, soups, salads and baked sandwiches. There are a few lunchtime sizes of pizza, pastas and even caesar salads available from 11-3 and of course, they come with lunchtime prices. The most expensive item I saw on the menu was a humongous pizza for $25 but sandwiches, soups, pasta average in the $6-7-8 range. I chose a lunchtime size pizza (picked my own ingredients) and a dinner salad with balsamic and honey balsamic mixed dressing and it was approx $8.00. All I can say is yum! I had no room for the "Original Pizza Cookie" chocolate chip, peanut butter chocolate or white cholcolate madadamia nut slightly baked in a 6" pizza pan and topped with 3 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream (serves 2-4) suggested by my attentive and knowledgeable waitperson and it will have to wait for another visit when possibly I have only dessert! Wonderful place to plan on returning and it has 9 locations in the Valley of the Sun, 2 in Tucson and 1 more in Flagstaff. I will definitely return and bring some friends.

• Visited June 2013
“AMAZING PASTA and PIZZA, but leave room for dessert!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I eat here 2 to 3 times a month and love their food. Delicious. My biggest problem is that I am always too full to enjoy their pizza cookie, which is a meal in itself!

Visited May 2013
ontheroad
“Good food, busy place”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We waited about 20 minutes outside under a covered waiting area with misters about 7 p.m. Would not want to do this in the hot daytime. The menu choices were good and what we chose was tasty. The servers all around seemed very helpful and friendly. Only complaint was that service was extremely slow, both in taking our order and bringing the final check. Someone sitting outside could have been seated a good 15 minutes quicker.

• Visited May 2013