“AMAZING PASTA and PIZZA, but leave room for dessert!”

Oregano's Pizza Bistro
Ranked #36 of 938 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
“AMAZING PASTA and PIZZA, but leave room for dessert!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

My husband and I eat here 2 to 3 times a month and love their food. Delicious. My biggest problem is that I am always too full to enjoy their pizza cookie, which is a meal in itself!

Visited May 2013

ontheroad
“Good food, busy place”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We waited about 20 minutes outside under a covered waiting area with misters about 7 p.m. Would not want to do this in the hot daytime. The menu choices were good and what we chose was tasty. The servers all around seemed very helpful and friendly. Only complaint was that service was extremely slow, both in taking our order and bringing the final check. Someone sitting outside could have been seated a good 15 minutes quicker.

• Visited May 2013
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Wonderful evening”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We had a wonderful evening at Oregano's in Gilbert, Arizona. The pizza was great. Everyone enjoyed what they had. We had a great table outside where we enjoyed drinks, pizza and dessert. We will return.

Visited April 2013
Granada Hills, California, United States
“First time...but definitely not the last!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We were in town for a girls scrapbooking weekend and we were told to check this place out by one of our local friends who also came with us! Amazing, and fun atmosphere! The food was amazing as well and loved by all! We had 11 total in our party, and we were a bit scared by the wait....but oh no!!!!!! the staff was over the moon accomodating with drinks and appetizers (cheese bread is all I can tell you!).....our waiter Ben was fantastic and like I said....I will definitely be back next time I am in town! Great food, prices, and large portions!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
Orange County CA
“Excellent all-around experience.”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Really well run small chain of casual restaurants. Big menu, fair prices. Great pizza, great wings. Excellent Cesar salad; we ordered the small salad and it was too much for 2 people. I'd go back.

• Visited March 2013