All reviews room was clean front desk clerk within walking distance phoenix area pet highway internet comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Awesome customer service! And staff are Amazing not too often do I fill out reviews but I love this hotel and its staff and they've never made it so easy for me when renting a room for the evening and the location is just perfect whether you're here on vacation or taking a night off

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so pleased you had a great stay at Extended Stay America. We truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our convenient location and friendly staff. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 12, 2019

My wife and I plus our small dog stayed at this hotel for a month. For what I needed it was adequate. I enjoyed the ability to cook meals in my room. The staff were very nice and helpful with all my needs. Anyone complaining about the condition of this place needs to price higher level hotels. I did and they wanted a great deal more with no kitchen. The rooms are not fancy but they are clean. If your looking for fancy, this is not the place for you. The only reason I do not give 5 stars is due to the internet upgrade they performed 2/3 into my stay. The internet service was awful the rest of the stay. Prior to the upgrade, it was awesome. I’m sure they will get that fixed. All in all I enjoyed my stay here and would not hesitate to stay again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Thank you for the kind review of Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you liked having a fully-equipped kitchen to cook your own meals and that the courteous service delivered by our team made for a comfortable stay. It was a pleasure serving you, and we hope you and your wife along with your small friend visit us again.

Reviewed March 7, 2019

This hotel's rooms look as far from their presented website pictures as anything I have seen online. The hotel is in need of serious updating. The carpets are very worn. There was mold on the ceiling in the shower. The shower dripped 24/7. On the last morning, our refrigerator leaked all onto the kitchen floor. I put a pair of pants on a shelf in the closet, and the shelf fell off the wall. This hotel is gross. The only redeeming feature is the very nice staff.

Room tip: Our room on the second floor was gross, as was the hallway.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Please accept our sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered with your room. We appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention and assure you that corrective measures have been taken. Our team's first priority is making sure that every guest has a comfortable stay, and this time we really missed the mark. We truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We hope you will reconsider and give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed January 28, 2019

This is my first time being in the area, and I must say the service was good, I did enjoy that the front desk staff really wanted to assist me with issues I had, and the room was great size for the occasion.

I think overall, if I ever need to be in a hotel for a certain amount of time, I will always choose Extended Stays!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Stephen, thank you for the glowing review of Extended Stay America. It’s a pleasure to know you were impressed by the service provided by our courteous associates and enjoyed your well-kept suite. On behalf of everyone here, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

If this how they are treating customers they will lose this site to another hotel management very soon. They forget about hotel business spy’s. These pre-generated messages are not helpful at all. It does show how much the hotel manager cares about his business and the employees he/ she higher

Date of stay: September 2018
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Phoenix - Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2019

Angelique, thank you so much for your review. We apologize for the service issues you encountered during your stay. Our goal is to provide outstanding service to our guests, so we apologize we fell short of this and did not respond to your needs in a timely fashion. We have discussed your comments with our management team so they can take corrective action to ensure we are attentive to all of our guests' needs going forward. We hope you will consider a return visit to our hotel the next time you are in the area.