All reviews room was clean waffles boiled eggs quiet area spring training easy access the breakfast area very nice hotel fridge and microwave free breakfast pool and hot tub excellent stay convenient location definitely stay here again phoenix mesa tammy pet
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019

This hotel was great. It is centrally located, the neighborhood quiet and I felt very safe. There are several restaurants close by. The staff is friendly and the property well maintained. I'd certainly stay here again if in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 10, 2019

As soon as we got there they cut the water for 4 hours (great, after flying from NC would love to use the bathroom and take a shower...)
Around 10:30 pm someone knock the door and proceeded to get in (master key?) As soon as he saw we were in, he close the door and left. Mistake? Who knock the door of his own room? In the morning I told the person at the front desk and she didn't show too surprised. Avoid the hotel or don't leave anything of value in the room!
The rest, ok.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
lq0973gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Phoenix Mesa West, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the feedback. I want to apologize for the inconveniences you had during your stay. The water issue was main pipe that needs repairs and unfortunately in order to fix it, we have to shut off the water to the guest rooms. We want all our guest to feel secured in their rooms and we are looking into what may have happen so that we can correct it in the future. We hope to see you soon.

Ayo A.

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I spent the night at this hotel when we went to a concert in the area. We paid about $100 for a room with two double beds. We came very early in the day and the clerk happily held our luggage for us until check in. The room was clean and spacious. So we're the grounds and common areas. It had a mirror and shelf outside the bathroom so that we could both get ready at the same time. We slept very well with no noises to wake us. The bed was comfortable and there were different types of pillows, three to a bed!The free breakfast was excellent. We enjoyed eating outside listening to the birds in a peaceful setting. O would highly recommend this La Quinta as an excellent choice that is affordable. The elevator is very slow. That is the only thing that was led than par, but a small price to pay for great accommodations.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2019

I cannot give enough props to Tammy. I noticed how she pays attention to the pets of the guests and even asks how their stay is going, showing her kindness and compassion toward animals. She told us stories of her pets and I'm glad you have someone like her on your team to make us guests feel comfortable!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

On the surface the hotel was nice looking and in a decent neighborhood. The staff was nice and the price was good. The reasons for my rating was due to the lack of cleanliness in the rooms. Someone clearly forgot to dust the corners and vacuum the carpets. Also the walls are incredibly thin, I could hear our neighbor taking his morning leak just as if he was urinating right next to us. The beds are a bit hard and the pillows too soft. Breakfast was swarmed with people. They had decent options such as fruit, waffles, bagels,egg, sausage. Very good coffee! I was a little grossed out by a girls volleyball team walking around the eating area barefoot. The staff should've asked them to put shoes on. Don't think I'd stay here again but if you're in a pinch and low on cash, it's a good option.

Trip type: Traveled with family