“Nice place to stay visiting Mesa area”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Mesa West
Ranked #7 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Excellent facility, friendly and efficient staff, good complimentary breakfast, easy on/off Superstiong Freeway (Highway 60, east/west).

(Even though your guidelines require at least 200 characters, what I have already said is all I have to say.........this is just to meet the 200 characters requirement, which should be changed, in my opinion. If I had been told in advance about that requirement, I would not have responded.)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo

A La Quinta traveler
Pierson,Iowa
Reviewed January 18, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Front desk staff - Jim and Michelle went out of their way to assure our satisfaction with our room assignment. Wonderful stay! Exceptional value. Will definitely stay again and will seek out other LaQuinta Inns for stays in other locals.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This hotel was extremely clean (they do allow pets so you can tell). The beds were absolutley wonderfully comfortable. It is in a Great location. Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was serviced every single day. We stayed the entrie week of Christmas and I will do it again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Ridgecrest, California
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I used this hotel as an overnight stop on long trip since my wife is expecting and we were traveling with our dog. My wife was not enthusiastic about staying at a La Quinta (I don't know why), but she was very happy with it after we arrived and she saw our room.

This was a very nice and clean hotel. The room rates were very reasonable and no pet fee was the icing on the cake. I am sure we will be using this hotel again in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great stay, clean, friendly. Continental breakfast great! We are planning on using this hotel for all future stays.
This hotel is pet friendly :0) a huge plus for a family with pets.
Pool and hot tub was clean and warm. Remember our visit in Phx was in December 2013

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Great price, great rooms, good breakfast. The best asset of this place though is the staff. I was greeted by Jim, he was friendly and helpful even at 2am. The next day I dealt with Brenda and brad(maintenance) who went above and beyond their jobs to help me out. That night I dealt with the GM Carmen and staff Michele. Absolutely amazing, pleasant people. There wasn't a single thing about this hotel that I didn't like. I'd stay here again anytime.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business