La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Mesa West
Marriott Hotels
$67
$103
$71
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$67
$53
$99
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$69
$58
Agoda.com
All reviewsfiesta mallroom was cleanboiled eggswafflesspring trainingquiet areathe breakfast areavery nice hoteleasy accessfridge and microwavefree breakfasta great staygreat roompool and hot tubconvenient locationdesk clerktammy
Reviewed October 14, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Ada, Michigan, USA
Reviewed October 6, 2012

We picked this place sight unseen on the internet as a place to stay before an early morning flight out Mesa' airport. From the time we checked in (where we received extensive directions and a map showing us how to get to the airport in the dark) until we left at 4:30 AM (with a great breakfast under our belt thanks to Jim, the night clerk who was trying to get the breakfast out) everything about the place exceeded expectations.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
West Covina, California, USA
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Facility and staff were pleasing! Good location to everything. Clean and comfortable. Could use a little more variety for breakfast but overall, great stay! I would definitely stay there again! Thanks La Quinta Staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2012

For those people into feng shui, a couple items stood out: Loved the room layout--French doors separated bedroom area from suite's "living"quarters, giving room an at-home feel. Fountain in breakfast area lent a calmness to the open space. Lovely landscaping. Close to Starbucks--a must for someone in our household!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marcia H
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Spending 5 nights in the Phoenix, Mesa area. Usually stay at my friends house however his entire family was going to be out there at the same time and did not want to burden him with me too. Picked this hotel because it was central to all the things I needed to get to while staying out there. Had a king size bed, with microwave and refrigerator in my room. Room was very clean, bed was very comfortable. Check in was a breeze, I had made my reservation on line, got into town early and my room was ready and waiting for me upon my arrival. Staff was friendly and assisted me with maps and directions. Breakfast was good, and breakfast area was clean and neat. The only bad thing I could say was that the workout machine was broke for my entire stay, but I made use of the pool instead during my free time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business