All reviews buffalo wild wings superstition springs waffles very pleasant stay nice hotel hard boiled eggs enjoyed my stay would stay here again phoenix area a great place to stay room was large the breakfast area easy access parking lot free breakfast freeway pet
Selected filters
Reviewed June 12, 2019

Always a good experience at La Quinta. Whenever our family is traveling we always look for the nearest La Quinta. It never disappoints! The rooms are large enough and the pools are always clean. Thanks for taking care of us!

Date of stay: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesa Superstition Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2019

Thank you!

Reviewed June 7, 2019

The breakfast was terrible. The staff was rude and would not allow chairs to be used in the courtyard for my bad back. We lost water for over an hour. The staff knew it was going to happen and never warned the guests.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesa Superstition Springs, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, this is truly not the norm here at all and we will use your comments to make improvements where needed.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

I try to do a Staycation every six months or so at this hotel.I live locally and just enjoy getting away from my house overnight.Their were a couple of minor issues.The breakfast selection could have been better. The washer and dryer were down when I wanted to used them.Not a big deal since I live locally.Overall a great stay.I would definitely will be staying here again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesa Superstition Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed May 28, 2019

They are on top of their game at this hotel. I accidentally broke my key card in half and maintenance was there before I could even ask!!!! I'll be staying here again. The breakfast every morning was amazing and friendly. Everything was filled and we never needed to ask for anything. They even had 3 different juices to offer and fresh cold water.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesa Superstition Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

Thank you!!

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

I thought it was nice to see a hotel option where pets stay free but then I brought my pet to La Quinta and boy was I disappointed. can’t bring him anywhere in the hotel and can’t leave him in the room. I couldn’t even get breakfast as the front desk lady hurried me out of the room mentioning my 12 pound dog can’t be in the room with the food. He was better behaved than most children. Won’t be back.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mesa Superstition Springs, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, as we are pet friendly and do have policies regarding pets and one of them is that no pets unless certified service pets are allowed in the serving areas, as we are a hotel that services all guests, with or without pets.