All reviews cubs spring training chicago cubs man made lake cold pool cubs fan room service granola bars front desk staff nice facility full service comfortable beds shuttle service upon check phoenix area rooms are large parking lot starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Let me start off by saying the rooms are decent and the staff, professional and courteous. I have a feeling that if you stayed here for a Cubs game during spring training it would be a fun experience. However the club lounge is the worst I have experienced, not only through SPG & Marriott, but any hotel brand. It’s a nice space, although the food/beverage offerings (or lack there of) left me wondering why they had a lounge at all. Absolutely horrible and a disgrace to the Sheraton brand. This hotel should not be allowed to advertise having a “lounge”, if such sub-standard food/beverage offerings are standard fare. Absolutely horrid!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So many good things about this hotel. Strong internet. Exceptional 24 hour workout room. Bright, well-planned room. Comfortable bed. Decent parking. Good location highways, shopping, gas stations, etc. The front desk staff is WONDERFUL. Two issues came up during my stay. One wall of my room was very visibly stained, as if gray, dirty water had dripped down the wall. Also, my phone didn't work which made it very difficult to call in room dining, etc. I reported it, but it was never repaired. Not going to let that ruin my stay. Hopefully isolated to my experience. I think most travelers would be very happy with this property.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Sheraton Mesa Hotel was awesome. I great place to stay with activities in the lobby and in the Hotel restaurant and bar. It is within walking distance of the Chicago Cubs spring training facility.
Pool was great and bar/restaurant were outstanding.
Ample parking and it was free.
We felt very safe in and around the hotel property. There’s a walking/jogging trail right next to the hotel

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed September 7, 2019

Needed a room in this area while work was being done to my house. The location was convenient. The price was okay, but I understand I was paying for a beautiful new property in a good location. Friendly staff and professional. The room I was assigned had not been made up although it was after 5 pm, so that was disappointing. It took no more than five minutes for someone to meet us at another room, so the recovery wasn't bad. Glad the last guy had actually left the room. That would have been embarrassing. The new room was very nice and the bed was the most comfortable I have ever had.

Reviewed August 27, 2019

I stayed in mid-August for a business trip. The hotel was more than sufficient. The pool was great. The rooms were large and clean. There was only one restaurant open because it was quiet season, but it was excellent. I was travelling with a broken toe and the staff went out of their way to assist me. I will be staying here every time I return.

Date of stay: August 2019