Knights Inn Mesa AZ
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I wrote a critical review of this hotel immediately after staying there last week. I guess the hotel must have complained about it because my review has been deleted from this site. Anyway, the review is the same - very dirty room, unhelpful staff. But the reason for my posting again is because the hotel took $60 from my payment card 2 days AFTER I checked out! I am now having to go through the dispute process. Be careful with this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank David E
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful!! Room was clean. The water pressure in the shower was awesome!! Would definitely stay here again. Plenty of eating places nearby and a QT and shopping center right around the corner.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Excellent service at the desk and for cleaning the rooms also you can not beat the value compared to  hotels in the area the customer service at the desk was far superior to most hotels that I have been associated with

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank pearlspoto
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My fiancé and I have stayed at this motel a few times when we don't feel like driving home from his family gatherings. It is always clean and quiet and the manager, Daniel Robles always has been friendly,helpful,threealways has all the answers and is very much involved in the continuing upkeep of the property. Guest laundry, swimming pool, and a no tolerance order for noise always make this a pleasurable experience.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel a few times in my travels to phoenix and the metropolitan areas, The hotel staff is very polite,more than willing to accommodate it's guests as far as checkout times and providing fresh linens. They practically insist on cleaning your room if your staying for multiple nights to ensure you have fresh linens, a clean room, and are as comfortable as possible. Personally I would stay at this hotel again and again any problems I have had they have been fixed in a timely manner. The staff here take pride in providing a clean,quiet,and safe place for you to stay while on your travels.

Room Tip: Choose something close to the office, it's very quiet. But in any case theres a zero tolerance noise policy throughout the property so everyone knows to keep quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business