Knights Inn Mesa AZ
Marriott Hotels
$67
$69
Country Inn
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$67
$53
$59
$99
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$69
$58
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is one of the least expensive of the malor chains in the valley. I stay here quite often and get a good nights sleep. Many of the rooms could use some repairs, and some were missing the basic items like the hanger rack for your cloths and the clock radio.

Room Tip: You might consider enrolling int he Wyndham reqwards program to further reduce the cost of lodging.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Howell S
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I booked a room here back in late January with my family. First of all I cannot imagine how these guys deal with some of these unreasonable people! Upon checking in there were people walking in and blurting out questions all while checking my family and I in! During that time there was one lady saying there was only 3 pillows in her one room with one bed. 3 pillows isn't enough?! Especially for a price friendly hotel?! Anyway, we were finally checked in by the nice gentleman in the front desk Danny and continued to our room. 3 pillows per bed, which were extremely comfortable beds and a clean room. Only downside is we only had 3 towels for a family of 4 but simply had to ask for extras.

Room Tip: Ask for room 200. Secluded from the rest of the hotel by the main street. Office just down the stairs.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Although I was hoping for the pool to be running, my stay was good. The employees are very kind and give you what you ask for. However, the continental breakfast is not very broad. And there is no mini fridges in the rooms. It was in a convenient location and provided good service. The hotels price doesn't break the bank and is a great place for a low cost place to sleep.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Redrobinredrobin
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The best part about this was the nice guy in the office. But we got to the room my cousin went to use the bathroom the sanitary strip was on the toilet she takes it off and the toilet has pee stains all over it. The looks in the tub and there is roaches crawling in it so she washed them down. Then as we are getting ready to leave we notice more cock roaches crawling along the room floor so we say screw it and leave I didn't even want to go complain becuz it was daylight and I saw the kind of area I was in and thought we might get shot and doubt the employees there even care

• Stayed: March 2014