Knights Inn Mesa AZ
$75
La Quinta
Ramada Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$64
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$64
$49
Hotels.com
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Booked room for my sister. Went to see room. When she checked in, was given much smaller room with very old, poor quality furnishings. She felt unsafe in room. Management refused help, refused refund. She relocated to other hotel. Very poor experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Our first introduction was a cockroach crawling on the wall. We imagine the holes in the wall might contribute. The toilet couldn't flush toilet paper and ran all night. More bugs greeted us in the morning. My friend found someone's hair on her bed and marker on mine.

This place reminds me of the disgusting basement apartment I lived in during college. Do not stay here.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Rebekah K
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our room was falling apart. Roaches were crawling out of the wall. It said we would have a kitchenette and there was nothing. There was no free breakfast, it said complimentary coffee so I go to try that and all they had was a pot of hot water and creamer. It sucks maybe cheap but no worth it. Stay away from this roach motel.

Room Tip: Don't pick any of the rooms. Stay away bugs everywhere.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Liz S
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I have never stayed in a more disgusting hotel in my life. We should have run when I saw the first roach in the bathroom. I figured bugs happen sometimes, not that big a deal. Then I awoke in the middle of the night and they were EVERYWHERE. By everywhere, I mean on the floor, furniture, and bed. I had to wipe roaches off my bed sheets and they crawled over us all night in bed. It was the most disgusting hotel experience I have ever had. I would recommend ANY hotel other than this one. I did not have high expectations for a budget hotel, but I do expect to not share my bed with cockroaches. I cannot believe this property is part of the Wyndham portfolio and if that is the care they put in their hotels, I will never stay at any property associated with them. Just gross.

Room Tip: Do not stay here unless you're ok with sharing a bed with families of cockroaches.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Maia D
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This hotel is gross!!! I know its cheap and you get what you pay for but Damn !!!! the room was disgusting, the towels where stained with black pipe marks probably from tweekers!!! There was also a roach on the microwave. I went to tell the front office and the guy basically cussed me out cause i said they had roaches!!!! The outside is not kept well and there are druggies up roaming around all night !!!! if i was the owner of Kings Inn I would be embarrassed to let it have the name of my company. Dont stay here Motel 6 is cheap and 10 times better. I called the 1800 line and told them the problems I had, of course nothing has been done.!!!!! Not to mention the pillows suck and the pillow cases and sheets where dirty. I couldn't sleep i was more worried aboput bed bugs. The BBB will be called next!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo