Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler
Ramada Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$53
$99
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$60
BestWestern.com
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$64
Hotwire.com
All reviewsgreat poolbreakfast buffetbusiness tripbiscuits and gravypool area isupon checkthe room was nicemini fridgewafflesdeskdryerhighwaypets
Reviewed May 31, 2009

We are fortunate to have my husband's business put us up once a year in a 5 star hotel. I found my room at this hotel to be like a 4 star hotel. It was spacious and decorated with class and finesse. The beds were very comfortable and the a/c worked great which is important for Phoenix in May! The staff was very courteous and friendly. It was a great stay for 3 nights!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank sunshineAtlanta
Reviewed February 8, 2009

I was on a week-long business trip and stayed in this hotel for one night when I was in Phoenix. Room was very clean and spacious. Breakfast in the morning was good. I was pleased with the stay and would recommend to anyone traveling for business. Holiday Inn has a certain stigma as being dumpy, but I was pleasantly surprised how nice and clean this place was.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank LoveLabsCt
Reviewed January 18, 2009

When my wife and I arrived at the Holiday Inn for an overnight stay the front desk personnel were friendly enough and allowed us to check in early. I asked for a room with a balcony and was given a room on the 6th floor with a nice view of the pool and mountains. The room itself had been recently remodeled in the past year and was very nice for a Holiday Inn and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel is located in a nice area with tons of shopping and restaurants.

The only few issues I noticed were the elevators were slow and when we arrived at our room around 1pm the people next door left their empty room service plates in the hallway and when we checked out the next day they were still there. The last issue was when we tried to order room service ourselves but no one would answer the phone to place an order.

Over all we were impressed with the hotel and would stay there again. Please note only around half the rooms at the hotel have balconies and can be requested at no extra charge if available.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jpe237
Reviewed August 13, 2008

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip in the past the hotel has some problems but they are in the process of renovating the hotel and the staff is great and the rooms are very nice

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank resfan
Reviewed August 4, 2008

While in the Mesa area, checking out places to stay for anticipated business travel over the next year, we decided to try this Holiday Inn. At checkin, we got our room keys, but when we entered the room, there was someone else' belongings in the room! And this room on the first floor looked really small for two beds. The front desk staff, then gave us another room on the 3rd floor which was bigger, and overlooked the courtyard. The only problem with the room itself was the air conditioning unit was rather large and stuck out into the room! The hotel itself was nice, the room clean and comfortable, and the business center had two computers for guest use. The pool was FANTASTIC! Liked the fact that there was a fridge and microwave in the room. There is a restaurant on site, but we did not eat there, so cannot really say what that was like, although I did go to the lounge for a nightcap.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business