Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat poolbreakfast buffetbusiness tripbiscuits and gravypool area isupon checkthe room was nicemini fridgewafflesdeskdryerhighwaypets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel is above average due to the fantasic pool, and friendly staff. There is not a breakfast provided though so be careful if you wanted that. Would be better if had some updating. My best advice don't look up at your air vent filter, just stay down at the pool :)

Room Tip: great baloncy room
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Iris M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

thank you so much for letting us know about your recent stay. We are very happy that you had a great time and were able to enjoy our beautiful pool. We truly appreciate all your comments, especially the kind mention of our staff.
Thank your for choosing Holiday Inn Mesa, Az.

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

The first room I was in was adequate. Updated and clean, but I could not escape the feel of the 1970s. The hotel was gracious enough to let me check out late, 9 pm as I had a red-eye flight. I moved from the room I had spent the week in because they needed a double (the rooms had double beds). They let me stay in a suite. By suite that means a room with a door to the bathroom that does not open because the toilet was in the way, a tub that did not drain, and no AC. When I was resting before departure, another customer walked in the room! They had given my room that I was literally in to another customer. This is my second poor experience with Holiday Inn. If I was not booked here for work, I would not stay here. On the bright side, the food was gross, but the staff was awesome!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Iris M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay . We want to apologize that we did not exceed your expectations and for the difficulties you experienced on the last day of your stay. The incident that you reported have been addressed and all the necessary actions have been taken to ensure this has been improved.
Once again thank you for comments and sincerely apologize.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel just isn't very good. The rooms are OK and the service people try to do their best.

The whole place just seems really run down. The stairwells and elevators are filthy. The pool had around 7 chairs and all of them were old.

There are much better hotels in the area in the same price range.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Iris M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Phoenix - Mesa/Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We do apologize for the shortcomings you experienced during your stay. We strive daily to ensure all of our valued guests are satisfied and leave with a positive experience, unfortunately, we were unable to deliver a great experience to you at this time.
Once again thank you for your thoughtful comments.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We came to Phoenix Metro area for the Renaissance Festival in Gold Canyon. I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay so far from the fest but it was an easy, straight-forward drive to it. The staff was very friendly, accommodating, and all-around wonderful. Easy to check in and out. The rate per night was well-worth it (about $118 a night through Expedia). We stayed over a weekend and during spring break, so expected to pay more. My kids ate free at the restaurant, since I was paying for mine. Better than fighting the Phoenix traffic. We ate there for all of our meals. The food was five-star quality, but at the price of a Denny's meal. Wait staff was friendly. Ordered room service once, and was great. The room had a nice flat screen TV. They kept the rooms clean. The pool was so nice. Heated and lighted with beautiful palm trees all around. A waterfall went across a section of the pool which my kids loved a lot. It had the feel of a resort.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I spent a three days here while attending a conference in Mesa and was very pleased with it in all respects. Comforatble and spacious room. Very clean and well appointed. Attractive lobby, and bar. Nice pool and hot tub area. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business