All reviewsnative grillgilbert roadstrip mallparking lotbest westernswafflesroom was cleanconvenient locationpool areaeasy accesspool and hot tubvisiting familyfront desk stafffresh fruitgreat place to staypotatoeseach morning
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Visiting family and attending a wedding. Nice central location with very clean rooms and convenient and tasty breakfast. Great value for a fantastic price! We will stay again when we vist family for Christmas!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Thank you for your visit and your positive feedback on your stay with us! We make it our priority to serve all our guests best in every aspect of their stay, and I am glad to hear those efforts’ paid off in your last visit with us at The Best Western Plus Mesa. I sincerely hope to have you back at our hotel soon. Please be in touch before your next stay, I would love the opportunity to welcome you personally and make sure everything is to your satisfaction.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

This hotel made our trip horrible! The room was filthy, no clean towels daily and the staff when made aware of problems, were rude! I will NEVER recommend this particular hotel ever and hope everyone who reads this will steer clear!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you for leaving a review and Rating regarding your recent stay at our property.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We would also like to add that we tried to do every thing we could do make you and your family happy we did comp a night for you and gave you discounts, I even came to the room and helped Clean and Vacuum the room for you, and the day after I came back to you and you assured us that every things was a lot better so please lets also tell the good and the things you accepted.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Not bad. Convenient location. Comfortable room with good AC and shower. Bathroom was cleaned upon our arrival but we were missing towels and the previous guest's nightshirt was still hanging on the back of the bathroom door. It took 3 days to resolve our laundry issues, as they couldn't keep up, Staff was friendly and willing to help. Some wear and tear and common areas needed to be cleaned better.

Adam,
If I can provide any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly at 480-926-3600

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Rooms are average. Beds on the soft side of firm. Breakfast is average. Pool is small. Hot tub is not even warm. Service somewhat above average. It is a good location in Mesa so it is easy to get anywhere in the city.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

This hotel is always near capacity. Great price for what you get. If your picky and want it perfect go somewhere else. If need a clean bed and a quite place this is great. The location near the freeway is perfect for me when I am in town. Plenty of places near by to get something to eat. I felt safe staying here.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John F, General Manager at Best Western Plus Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017