“Excellent stay”

Days Hotel Mesa Near Phoenix
Ranked #5 of 57 Hotels in Mesa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Cottonwood, Arizona
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was nicely appointed and the bed was very comfortable which added to a good nights sleep.. The breakfast was hot and plentiful. I will be staying here the next time I'm in Mesa.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
DaysHotelMesa, Guest Relations Manager at Days Hotel Mesa Near Phoenix, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to review you and your family's stay! It was lovely to have you! I was delighted to see that you found our staff friendly and helpful, and that you were able to get a good nights sleep on our comfortable mattresses! I was so glad to see that you took advantage of our complimentary, hot breakfast. We look forward to seeing you in the near future! Give us a call when you are next coming to Mesa!
NIPOMO
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I cannot stop raving about the outstanding experience we received when recently staying at this hotel. We first selected this hotel after doing research, and the reviews for this hotel in our price range were good. We were not disappointed. From the moment we walked in we were treated like royalty by Brianna Walerius (ask for her) who tended to our every request, and then subsequently throughout our stay by GM Marsha McDowell (ask for her too) who ensured an extremely pleasant stay. Breakfast was also outstanding. It included eggs, sausage, bacon, tortillas, potatoes, cereal, waffles, orange/apple juice, fruit, muffins, toast, hot drinks....and a dining room that was spacious and comfortable. The chef was friendly and quick to respond to requests. The team at Days Hotel Mesa is top choice to be served by. The staff are very fast too: one night I needed extra towels. I asked at the front desk and they said they would have extra towels sent to me. I was barely back in my room (4 doors away from front desk on 1st floor) when towels were delivered to me. Talk about speed. We WILL return again...and again....and again. Thank you Marsha, Brianna, and team!

Room Tip: The pool suites are very convenient for that easy sneak-out for a late night dip in the spa...or the...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hello Neville! Thank you so much for taking the time to review! It was absolutely lovely to have you and your family stay with us! I was so delighted to see that you absolutely loved your experience with us! I will most definitely pass on all the fantastic things you said about our staff, including all the individuals who helped you out! I was glad to see that you enjoyed our complimentary, hot breakfast during your stay. We look forward to seeing you when you next come, again and again and again!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Travelled to Phoenix and stayed at the Days Hotel Country Club Mesa. It was a little small, but clean and most importantly, the staff was super friendly - in particular Kate at the front desk. Big smile and very helpful for this stressed out traveller. Thanks Days Inn and thanks Kate!!
E. Buonvicino
Los Angeles

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Greetings, Elizabeth! Thank you so much for your excellent review! I was delighted to see that you found our hotel clean and our staff super friendly! I will most definitely pass on to Kate everything you said about Kate! She will be excited! We would love to have you and your family stay with us once again, whenever you are travelling to Mesa from Los Angeles!