Days Inn Mesa East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewscarpet needed cleaninghotel nightsfamily visitnight's sleepshort staywonderful staywill stay there againroom was clean and comfortablevarshaconveniencearizonafreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I stayed at days inn with my family, I was very impressed with the staff, the room was large and comfortable, it is reasonably close to the freeway, and there is a wide variety of restaurants in the area . The internet is fast and reliable, I would recomend days inn east mesa to anyone staying in the east valley.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel is quiet. The staff is very friendly and check in was easy. I have stayed at this hotel before and have always had a clean room and comfortable bed. I would stay there again and again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on a trip to the Mesa area. The staff was fantastic. The hotel room was in good repair. The room was very clean and comfortable. The price was great compared to similar hotels. I will stay there again the next time i am in Mesa.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times. The staff is always very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. The facility is quiet. I travel all over Arizona for work and when in the East valley, this is the hotel I always choose. A great value, especially compared to similar hotels.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business