Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa
$87
$71
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$71
Country Inn
$55
La Quinta
$59
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

$55
$99
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$75
$72
$50
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$54
$79
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom decorpool areabottled waterextra pillowswould stay here againthird floorminute driveclean roomsbusiness centerfree breakfastphoenix mesamini fridgebusiness tripgreat roompool and hot tubking bed
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Stayed one night at this hotel before taking a flight out of Phoenix Skyharbor airport the next day.

I liked the location in that it was near Hwy 60 for access yet removed from the chaos and noise affiliated with being near a busy highway and its entrance and exit ramps.

Staff was very professional and friendly. Room was comfortable with nice furnishing and decor.

Our reservation included a full breakfast which was excellent with pleasant service staff.

Our weekend rate for all this was more than reasonable.

Hotel is about 20 minutes from the airport and easy to get to after morning rush hour traffic.

Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingBern
ManagerCYMesa, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, even though it was brief. Our quiet easy highway access location does make us a great choice for those enroute to the airport. Weekend travelers will find a selection of rates available, some including breakfast as you chose for your stay. Breakfast in The Bistro is a great way to start the day! Thank you for staying with us, I hope to see you on your next visit to the Mesa area.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We are avid Marriott fans. Generally it is the first chain we seek when traveling. This Courtyard was a disappointment compared to other Marriott's we've stayed at. It had been a while since we stayed in a "Courtyard" brand and I expected much more from this. As usual, the grounds were very nice and kept up but the room was small and had very few amenities.

Pros: As usual the grounds were well maintained and everything in the room was up to date, fresh, and in good shape. There was a small balcony outside each room that you could stand in and get fresh air. The beds, as usual, very comfortable. The staff was very good and helpful.

Cons: Room was particularly small. No microwave and only a single cup coffee maker (I drink coffee all day so for me, this was not good). No breakfast or coffee service in the Lobby. They now have a bistro that you could buy all your meals and drinks from which meant they removed any other coffee service. Small bathrooms with no real room for two people.

I know Marriott's now has different service levels but we will not be staying in a "Courtyard" again. There are others in the Marriott chain that are far superior and about the same price. I remembered "Courtyard" being a good brand but apparently that has changed.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Chris C
ManagerCYMesa, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Chris: Thank you for being a loyal Marriott traveler. I am sorry to hear that Courtyard is not the right brand for you and am disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. Thank you for acknowledging our helpful associates, they strive every day to ensure that our guests have a great experience. Courtyard has now partnered with Starbucks, which is available all day in The Bistro especially for our coffee loving guests. While this is convenient for most of our guests, I am sorry that it was not what you were looking for. I hope that you will continue to stay with Marriott, I would be happy to help you find the right brand that fits your needs. Do not hesitate to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance.

Patricia Gaukel
480-461-3000

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The staff at the Courtyard are an amazing group of people. Each one lends a helping hand and makes you feel as if you are a member of their family. Miss Ellen is a wonderful lady that never forgets your name or what you like to eat and will always greet you with a smile and a hug. The rooms are very clean and everything is within reach, no matter if your in the bed or on the couch, and the little patio outside of your room is a wonderful thing to have. The pool and hot tub are very well maintained as well as the courtyard to hang out with your friends and or family. The overall look is welcoming, warm and the people no matter what time of the day or night are very pleasant and welcoming. I would stay here again when my next trip returns me to the Mesa area.

Room Tip: Any room would be a great place to stay, but if you are the type that likes to look out over the pool, then ask for a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ManagerCYMesa, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Michelle we are delighted that you have taken the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your visit with us. Miss Ellen is a gem that we treasure, and we appreciate how much our guests enjoy her service. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Only negative I had was the elevator being down 2x out of my 4 night stay. Overall though not a bad place. Beds very comfortable. Staff was very courteous, place was clean, good location, can't complain.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Mesa. I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience you experienced with the elevators and appreciate your positive feedback on the cleanliness of the hotel along with our good location and wonderful staff. We strive very hard to meet the expectations of our guests and I regret that we were not able to deliver on the complete experience this time. I hope that you will stay with us on your next trip to Mesa.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We flew into Phoenix and after a 4 hour flight, we found this hotel to be very nice. We have used Courtyard Marriott before and this one is meeting the great standards of that brand. We opted to stay in for a light dinner and ate at the hotel's bistro in the lobby area - the food was very good and the service was excellent! We found the staff at this hotel to be very friendly. Our room was spacious, clean, and nicely furnished. When we return to Mesa in the future, we plan on staying here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChuckDickens
ManagerCYMesa, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you for being a loyal Courtyard traveler! I am happy to hear that our hotel met your expectations of the brand and that you will return to stay with us again. The Bistro has been a great addition for our guests and offers the opportunity for light meals and beverages. I'm glad that you enjoyed both good food and excellent service!