Best Western Superstition Springs Inn
Marriott Hotels
$67
$68
Country Inn
Best Western Legacy Inn & Suites(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$84
Ramada Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$53
$99
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Mesa(Mesa)(Great Value!)
$69
$58
Agoda.com
All reviewsa large shopping mallparking lotroom was cleanstores and restaurantslocation is greatwithin walking distancewould stay here againfull kitchenhotel roommesa areafree breakfastwafflesbwfreewaypillowsazpet
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Standard Best Western Rooms, dated yet comfortable. Breakfast is subpar (poor hot food choices) when compared to other Best Westerns which is unfortunate considering the average room rate is over $100 and jumps up to $149 on Wednesdays.

My main issues are with the management practices. I had stayed for 2 nights and wanted to stay for an additional night but was told the price would jump up $50 to $149 just for a Wednesday. I asked if they could accommodate me but the nice lady returned stating that the manager denied my request and offered a rate increase of 30% instead of the 50%. The reason being due to the hotel being sold out and they could get more $$ from other customers. Being business minded myself, I reluctantly understood. But coming from a customer aspect, I was asking to stay another night at the same rate I had been paying. Maybe a weekend fri or sat could justify but a midweek price jump because of demand seems wrong for a customer who had just stayed two nights for a lower price and is a best western rewards member. This management clearly values profits over keeping customers. Phoenix is a large city so I politely declined and will take my business elsewhere which is unfortunate for Best Western Superstition Inn.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2013

The room we had used to be the hotel manager suite, so it is spacious and had a full kitchen. It was impeccably clean, temperature was perfect. The furniture and decor are a little dated, but clean and comfortable. Housekeeping staff were courteous and helpful when I requested more towels and blankets. They also provided proper bedding for the playpen that was set-up in the room (and was not charged extra for). Checkin/out was quick and easy. Minor complaints I have are the signage for the hotel, it was not easy to see from main road, could have easily been missed if not for two people on the lookout. And the street was a little noisy, but with a hotel right near a main road that is to be expected. Cannot comment on continental breakfast or pool as we did not use. The Denny's and McDonalds right next door are incredibly convenient.

Room Tip: Room 100, the suite is an excellent value.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bmpeters
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I give this hotel four stars for the type of hotel this is. I would say it is more like a motel because you enter from the outside. When we first pulled into the parking lot I thought oh no. We were pleasantly surprise how nice and clean the rooms were. Three minor complaints are the size and quality of the bath towels, the breakfast area was quite small and the pool is small and not very inviting. Loved that is was in the mall parking lot. Walking distance to Target and a few restaurants. Also walking distance to a Catholic Church. We would stay here again because of the price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 8, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Bed was very lumpy, couldn't sleep. Hard place to find, it's hid behind some buildings. Should actually but the side street on the address so can find, or have better signage. The young lady that took care of us when we checked in was very pleasant, but the gentleman who was working in the morning didn't have "the time of day" for us. He was short, and not very helpfull at all.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family