“Good deal near airport” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Good deal near airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Last place to stay on a road trip. Close to airport and free shuttle to mesa airport made it great value. The hotel is in good shape and the staff were polite and professional. The breakfast was average.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank husslage
Kathy H, General Manager at Mesa Mezona Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your review of your experience with others. We do our very best to assure each guests has an enjoyable stay and will return the next time they are in the area. I appreciate your time and consideration and hope you will have a great Thanksgiving.

Kathy Hay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
San Bernardino, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Hospitality was excellent. Nice rooms, new beds, beautiful refurbished bathroom. I really liked that it was a totally non smoking property! You could tell it by the lack of odor in the rooms or anywhere on the property. EXCELLENT breakfast. Everything fresh and replenished quickly. Very clean and nice breakfast area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

"One of the Best" that is what I like to hear. I appreciate your staying with us and taking the time to share your experience with others. We do our best to assure a first time guest will return on their next visit to our area. I am glad you enjoyed your time with us. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Murrieta, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We came to Arizona for a wedding and were very pleased with the Best Western Mezona Inn.We stayed for three nights and loved the cookies at the counter in the evening! The staff were all kind and met our needs. My husband enjoyed the breakfast in the morning and our room was just right for us as we were in and out for three days. We would stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank MargoRoberts2014
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. A wedding is always such a special event and I am happy to know that it was a memorable experience. I appreciate your taking the time to share your comments with other prospective guests. I hope you will come and see us again the next time you are in the area. My wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving for you and your family.

Tucson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Super clean and friendly hotel, I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area. Every Employee I encountered was very friendly, I just traveled the entire country last month for business and this hotel was one of my favorites along with the rest of the Best Westerns I stayed at.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Tanner M
On behalf of our staff I want to thank you for sharing your comments about your stay with us. Our goal is to assure each and every guest experience is beyond expectations. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to meeting you the next time travel bring you to Mesa. I wish the very best for you and your family as you enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday together.

Kerrville, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Best Handicap room that I've stayed at so far. The Handicap restroom had excellent facilities for my wife. We were more than satisfied with the property. Ample parking and excellent handicap access to the room.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Frank M
I am so pleased to hear your comments about our new accessible rooms. We take pride in providing the very best for all our guests. I appreciate your taking the time to share your comments with others. Please come and stay with us again the next time you are in Mesa. I wish you and yours a blessed Thanksgiving.

La Habra, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

very nice motel within walking distance to downtown Mesa I have stayed at this motel for over 6 years and have never had a problem. they have a good breakfast and a wide variety of items to chose from and they always have fresh baked cookies in the lobby

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

1 Thank Steve S
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share a review of your experience. I am glad you like the cookies. Our goal is to make each and every guest feel welcomed and valued. Your comments may help others make a choice to stay with us. I hope to see you on your next visit to Mesa. Please feel free to contact me at anytime with any questions or suggestions. Your business is appreciated. May you and yours have a blessed Thanskgiving.

Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

we booked this hotel to attend an event near by. We arrived early and were told the hotel was full and understaffed so to come back after 1pm. Our confirmation receipt noted check in at 2pm. We waited until 2pm and at that point were told it could be a few more hours. It was only after 3pm that the front desk started calling rooms which hadnt yet checked out. We ended up leaving at 4pm to go to another hotel as we would have missed our event otherwise. The hotel was booked through hotels.com and neither have been upfront and handled the situation. We purchased a service that was not fulfilled and ought to have our money refunded as the contract was breached on the hotel's part.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank anneinvancouver
I am sorry that a room wasn't ready when you arrived, thus creating the "worst experience" for you. We never guarantee early check-in for that reason. I am glad to report that Hotels.com and our property did refund your money. I hope you enjoyed your event.

Regards,