“Comfortable and good value”
Review of Mesa Mezona Hotel

Mesa Mezona Hotel
Ranked #18 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Petersburg PA
“Comfortable and good value”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had a very good efficient check-in and as it was 100 degrees outside, we were glad that the room cooled down very quickly. The room was clean and comfortable with a frig. Internet was good. We were tired or we would have walked around some in the area. Very good breakfast in the morning.

Room Tip: We had one at ground level that we could back the car up to.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
visamo, General Manager at Mesa Mezona Hotel, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. I appreciate your taking the time to write such a nice review. Customer service is our priority as we know you have many choices when traveling. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again the next time travel brings you to Mesa.

Kathy Hay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

A much better than average Best Western. Nice pool, but ask for a room that does not face it to protect against potential pool noise.

Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for staying with us and writing a review. Our pool area being located in the courtyard is a blessing most of the time but I am sorry you found it to be noisy. I know you have choices when traveling and appreciate your staying with us. Please come back next time you are in Mesa and I will find a nice quiet room for you.

Olympia
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed here, ( room 258 ) for two nights. Wish we had stayed here our first drive through the week before. Very pleasant check in. Very friendly personnel. Pool was very clean and water temperature was perfect, that walk in with out a cringe feeling. They supply pool noodles, my wife who is water challenged was so happy. Along with waffles the breakfest one morning had sausage the next morning beacon. Next time we are in the Phoenix area we will definitely stay here again.
Thanks,
Steve...

Room Tip: Room 258 over looked the pool.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
visamo, General Manager at Mesa Mezona Hotel, responded to this review, May 18, 2012
Thank you for writing such a nice review of our property. We hope you will come and see us again the next time you are in Mesa. Room 258 is a favorite for one of our guests who stays over a month each year. He would say you have great taste. Again much appreciation for staying and taking the time to comment.

Kind Regards,

Generla Manager
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I had to find a place to stay rather quickly due to a maintenance problem in my apartment. I also am a small business owner in the local downtown area where the hotel is located and I needed to open my shop in less than an hour. From the check-in, to a housekeeper helping me use the key to get in (because I never go anywhere and didn't know how to use it!), to a full breakfast that was awesome the next morning and lastly the check-out where the clerk assured me that if I needed to stay another night he'd take care of it everything was stress-free. I was so pleased with how clean and comfortable the room was. I slept SO good! Thank you.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MWatts181
visamo, General Manager at Mesa Mezona Hotel, responded to this review, May 3, 2012
Sorry for the circumstances for your stay. I am glad you found our property stress-free and enjoyable. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. Your business is important to us. Keep us in mind for future stays. Kind Regards, Kathy Hay
Canton, IL
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We had a great time during our stay in Mesa, AZ. The staff at the Mezona Inn are extremely friendly and helped us with all of our questions and needs. The rooms are clean and very roomy. The pool and jacuzzi made the afternoons after the ball games very relaxing. The daily breakfast was very good and the staff is very friendly. The overall experience at the Best Western Mezona Inn was that we felt very welcome and our business was appreciated. The friendly helpful attitude was seen from all the staff from the manager down to all the housekeepers and the maintenance men. We will definitely stay here again. I have been to Mesa Az three times and each time I stayed at the Mezona Inn.

Room Tip: If you like the pool or jacuzzi, ask for a room that is pool side.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Denny B
visamo, General Manager at Mesa Mezona Hotel, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
WOW!! Thank you for the nice review. It is good to know you feel welcome here. We want all our guests to feel like that. Look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Mesa. Have a Great Summer. Sincerely, Kathy
Prescott
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I chose this hotel because I enjoy Best Western and the proximity to ASU's Gammage Auditorium where I was attending the play Wicked with my sister. The room was clean, the beds and pillows were very comfortable, the Continental Breakfast was very good, and the hotel staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. I plan to stay at the hotel again the next time I need to be in the Tempe - Mesa areas.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
visamo, General Manager at Mesa Mezona Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
We appreciate your staying with us and writing such a nice review. Our location is great for activities anywhere in the Valley. I look forward to having you as our guests on your next trip to Mesa.

Kind Regards,

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I recently spent time at this property and loved every minute of it! It was clean, the pool was fantastic and the price was right!
I would highly reccommend this to anyone that would like to stay downtown!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
visamo, General Manager at Mesa Mezona Hotel, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
I am glad to hear that the Mezona was a part of your Best Trip Ever. Creating memories that last, that is what we strive for with each of our guests. I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to our area. Thank you for your loyalty and taking the time to share your thoughts.