“The worst place ever.......”
Review of Red Roof Inn Mesa

Red Roof Inn Mesa
Ranked #47 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
Reviewed August 15, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Frank P

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed at the Howard Johnson Mesa while on business, it was close to where I had my meeting. The room was clean and everything worked great, the TV got good reception and the wireless was easy to connect to. The only comment I have is, the area around the hotel is not the best. But to remedy that, they have video cameras all around hotel. And the staff does watch the property. The reason I know this, is because shortly after I checked in, I went out for a meal. When I got back, my room key didn’t work. Within 2 minutes the guy who checked me in, came down and let me in. When I asked "how do you know I was having trouble with the door" he said I was watching on the cameras. I thanked him for coming down so quick. But later I thought to myself, it’s good the hotel is monitoring what goes on. Makes me feel safe. I would definitely stay here again and recommend the place to anyone looking for a good clean and safe place to stay in Mesa.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Booked the Howard Johnson for one night last minute. I priced a lot of hotels in the area and this one came in near the lower end of the price range. I wasn’t expecting much given the low rate. Check-in was quick. The room was great! Really an eye opener. Extremely clean and spacious. Clean bathroom as well. No complaints about the room. Housekeepers were so friendly and incredibly hard-working too. You could just tell by their mannerisms they really enjoy their work. The neighborhood was a little sketchy, but that’s not the hotels fault.
Overall I had a great stay and would recommend this to anyone! Don't be thrown off by the other comments, this place was great!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We were to stay Here. Went to check in. Staff is personality-less, hotel in BAD AREA, scary place. They boast dog friendly and ARE NOT. We cancelled our reservation and got the heck out of there. There are many other hotels in area. Find a different one that is in a safe area. This place is seriously scary.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Garageninja1
Reviewed April 22, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Sylvia C
Reviewed March 26, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brian F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mesa
Residence Inn Phoenix Gilbert
5 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix East Mesa
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Phoenix - Gilbert
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Gilbert
Hyatt Place Phoenix/Gilbert
Super 8 Phoenix/Mesa/Gilbert Road

Been to Red Roof Inn Mesa? Share your experiences!