“Drip, drip, drip” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #39 of 57 Hotels in Mesa
Low Moor, Virginia
“Drip, drip, drip”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Asked to have leaking toilet repaired and was told by "Don", I think, that the toilet flapper leaked and needed to be replaced. He advised that nothing could be done since the parts were on order and currently not available.
Therefore, we listened to the running toilet all night!

We selected the Dobson Ranch Inn because of the large property and our desire for a quiet evening in the room after dinner. WE did not receive what we had hoped for.

The desk attendant was excellent. Without asking, she moved us from a second floor to a first floor room. We greatly appreciated her desire to provide exceptional customer service.

We ask that you provide a complementary one night stay in early November, before the season begins, after the toilet flapper problem is resolved. The employee who reviewed our toilet problem advised that this is currently a common problem at Dobson Ranch Inn, but would be resolved when the new toilet tank flappers arrive. We hope so.

Rooms could benefit from an updating.

John Butler
602-432-4891

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

GMDANNY, General Manager at Ramada Mesa Phoenix East Area, responded to this review, May 29, 2013

We did correct your concerns within minutes.

My staff provides exceptional service to hundreds of groups and teams each year and they comes in contact with over 400 guest a day and we try to make everyone happy.

As you experienced with your stay here our rooms are safe, clean and comfortable. The free American hot breakfast is compared to any you may find at national brand hotels including Hampton's, Best Western and Holiday Inn Express to name a few.

We serve over 10,000 guests a month and our guests satisfaction is our top priority. On your next stay we will continue with every effort possible to make your stay pleasant.

We look forward in seeing you again. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Medford, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is our second time staying at Dobson Ranch Inn; we've had good experiences both times. We would recommend Dobson Ranch Inn to anyone who wants to visit Mesa, Arizona. The rates are very reasonable, the rooms are very clean and the customer service is great, and last but not least, they have a huge pool to swim in. Next time we visit Mesa, we will definitely book a room at Dobson Ranch Inn.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

We are excited that you and hundreds of other guest were pleased with our hotel and staff and it was my pleasure meeting you.

Stillwater, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband & I wanted a weekend getaway and he chose this resort. It was right off of the highway, easy to get to, restaurants and shopping within a mile or two and our room was clean. The free breakfast buffet was wonderful; not a continental breakfast like most places. The grounds were well kept and absolutely beautiful. Several fountains, flower beds and a nice place to take pictures or have a wedding reception. They have regular hotel rooms and casitas that open out onto a patio. Really nice place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Flagstaff, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

My family and I was there recently with our son's track team. We had 25 rooms for 2 nights. We will be back again.

There were several parents, students and coaches. This is our 2nd stay here. The place is great. They handled everyone of our needs. The rooms were nice and clean. I am sure our team and the other teams there ate them out of house and home but they kept up and the food was real good.

The staff at the front desk and housekeeping were fantastic. It was nice that us adults could enjoy a few adult sodas in the bar.

We were pleased to see the manager Danny there everyday and he manages the place with ease and has a great sense of humor.

Only thing we noticed a slight problem with was the internet being slow, some door locks not working all the time.

On behalf of the other parents and coaches I give them 5 thumbs up..

Room Tip: 5 thumbs up. Wonderful place. We did not see anything what so ever wrong and find the negative comme...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was a delight having you and your team here and I want to personally thank you for taking time to write a review of your experience at our hotel. I appreciate your input as I am continually looking for ways to improve our service and property.

Spokane, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is a lovely hotel and right off the freeway so very easy to get to. Our room is large, 2 queen beds, nice TV, internet, refrig, coffee and comfortable beds. It is close to restaurants, and we had to do a little shopping and the front desk help knew right where they were and gave us great directions.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was a delight having you stay with us and I want to personally thank you for taking time to write a review of your experience at our hotel. I appreciate your input as I am continually looking for ways to improve our service and property.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

My Husband and I really enjoy going to the Dobson Ranch Inn. We have been going there for many years, and staying for the month of March. New faces and Management this year. Everyone at this Hotel is so very nice. The General Manager Mr. Danny Baker was very nice and helpfull. He was always there to answer any questions. A real people person. We liked him very much. The rest of the crew from sales, front desk, housekeeping, and maintenance were very nice and pleasant. We cannot wait for March 2014.
Spring Training for the Chicago Cubs is always a blast at the Dobson Ranch. The new ball park is minutes away. Make your reservations early, the Dobson ranch is always booked. You will love it when you get there. See you there.

NK/BK CHGO, IL.

Room Tip: Pool side is great.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

My wife, children and my brother and his family had 2 rooms here for 7 days. We liked everything about this hotel. The front desk employees, maintenance and housekeepers were always helpful.

We stayed here because we were told it was nice and clean and had low rates by familly and friends who stay before. They were here because of a seriously injuried child in Banner hospital which is 2 blocks away.

The manager here started somewhat a Ronald McDonald house for children, familes that are in the hospital. He is a wonderful man for doing something to help the hurt and pain of a hurt child.

Our rooms were next to each other. We had pets and the pet charge was very cheap. The kids loved the pool area and spa. I wish the pool was open later but was told by the maintenance man that Mesa has a 10 o'clock noise rule.

The breakfast was fun as the kids got to make their own waffles and they had a huge selection of hot and cold food.

I am so glad we made the stay here.

Room Tip: all around a nice place to stay. Pets and kids welcome.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family