“Splish Splash”
Review of Salt River Tubing

Salt River Tubing
Ranked #2 of 10 Tours in Mesa
Reviewed October 17, 2013

One of the best floats my husband and I have encountered. There is a bus that will take you to a drop off point and then pick you up. It all costs $15 and is very convenient. The water is the perfect temperature and the scenery is beautiful. Enjoy with a cold beer in hand!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

It's great for teens and adults but children under 12 can have problems navigating the water. I'd only rent tubes because you'll need really sturdy ones and there isn't anywhere to blow them up and I'm not arriving with tubes strapped to the top of my car. And where old gym shoes because it's rocky when you want to rest for a while.

1  Thank Maga48
Reviewed September 22, 2013

had a great time and all the staff was great.. would definitely do this again.when you get to entrance the bus takes you to the river. you can rent one of their tubes or bring your own this is a 4 hr ride down the river

1  Thank April A
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I will never recommend this place, the people is mean and mannerless, is not worth the driving specially if you are planning on taking kids with you.
If your looking for family fun try Slide Rock.

1  Thank Jptravelswithfreedom
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went there because we saw an ad in the paper. But when we got there there a decent amount of cars so we were thinking it would be fun. But they said that it takes 4 hours to complete and that they only excepted cash and the nearest one was 10 mins away. So after we got that handled we get in a bus that has seen better days, and they drop us off and so we then see that everyone exept these nice people with a dog were all drinking and smoking, not to mention cursing ever 2 seconds. So we had no choice but to do it because there was no way we could get back with out it taking for ever. So we were stuck there with a bunch of drunk people, and when there was current we would run into them. And when there wasn't we couldn't pass them. So I strongly recommend not going there. Oh, and I forgot to mention that the bathrooms there don't have sinks and are a whole in the ground.

1  Thank Peter B