“Veteran's Day”

Ranked #2 of 967 Restaurants in Mesa
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Seated right away. Drinks came right away and waiter gave us time to review menu. Lots of choices and garden omelet and fruit blintzes were ordered. Food came timely and was delicious. Staff was personable and attentive. Where we usually go for holiday breakfasts.

1  Thank Randall T

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had written a review prior for Crackers and Co. and hit the wrong buttons. The food was great and so was the service. I would definitely go there again and highly recommend it. It was within walking distance from the Holiday Inn Hotel and great.

1  Thank Howard S
Reviewed November 1, 2012

5 years ago this would have been different but today was the last straw. I use to eat here almost 4 times per week for breakfast. Lately, I have eaten here only twice in the last month. The last two times I have been very unpleased. For what is charged for an egg here one should expect impeccable results on the table. Not the case for me and the management was rude too! I returned my eggs for not being cooked the way I asked twice. The manager brought the last order, supposedly corrected, out to me and said they looked like "soft scrammbled eggs to him as I proceeded to pick them up and they had enough turgor to stand up on thier own). I said, "I am not returning" and he had the audacity to say, "good" as he walked away. This was a manager that I never dealt with before so I did not know him He was a 30s some age person with black hair that was cut short on the sides (just in case you are wondering). I will not ever return to this venue. Step aside, I am going to The Good Egg where it seems to always be perfect.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Large menu, great food , good service. Clean. Outdoor seating is a super place to visit. We have been for breakfast and lunch. Always try new item. Never been dis satisfied.

1  Thank twopickypeople
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Ate here after out manatee encounter. Eat outside if weather permits. Local scallops were FAB! Do not bother with the crab rolls, not much crab inside. Shrimp salad was solid and good margaritas too.