“Fun place to go with girlfriends”

Crackers & Co. Cafe
Ranked #2 of 967 Restaurants in Mesa
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

We love breakfast and lunch at Crackers. It's a go to spot for girl time. Everything is great. Favorites include baked potato soup and ANY dessert. It can get super busy so go early or late.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Whenever visiting our son and his family in the area, we make a point of going here for breakfast. Food is good and plentiful, and they're family friendly when we decide to bring along the grandkids. Definitely a cut above places like Denny's. I particularly like all the Mexican-styled dishes - just can't get enough when we're in the Southwest. I can heartily recommend the carnitas and spicy Mexican skillets, the huevos rancheros, and the breakfast burrito - all served with real (not wussy) salsa. Service has always been good in our experience, but I can see how it could get spotty when they're crowded or you have a large group. I also agree that the decor could use an update - but then it ain't a 5-star haute cuisine restaurant. Just a good family eating place. Will have to try for lunch sometime.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

We've been there many times, and have never been disappointed. Get there early, it gets really busy later in the morning, especially after church on Sundays. They serve only breakfast and lunch, I've yet to make it for lunch. My favorites are the California Benny or the Pork Carnitas Skillet. I hear the French Toast is to die for also. Very friendly service and the BEST breakfast I've had anywhere!!

1  Thank jaxman3
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is my review for tripadvisor on Crackers and Co. Café. I recently went to this restaurant and had a wonderful experience. The place was packed and we didn’t have to wait at all. If you are going with a large group you might have to wait a little but they have lots of seating. I went with my mother and we had our drinks delivered right away. We also got good seating right by the window and if the weather is not to hot I would definitely sit outside. The place inside has comfortable seating and they had everything laid out for us on our table. We had our cream and our sweeteners and jams in little containers. Also, they only give you one napkin when you order but if you’re not messy you only need one. Our waiter was nice but I didn’t catch her name. She really knew about the menu and when I asked about my order she already knew what I was trying to ask. Also, inside it wasn’t loud, like most restaurants, no crying babies or people on their cell phones and good temperature too. The crowd is mostly families or seniors and the service is quick so we had our food in less than 10 minutes. Looking around everyone had big entrees and ordering different things and as a bonus breakfast is served all day. There servings are huge I just wished they had a better selection of drinks. They have juice, tea and coffee but no fancy coffee like Espresso or Frappuccino’s. But my iced tea was good with the added sweetener. My food and my mom’s food were all cooked properly and even the manager was going around and saying hello to everybody. I would say breakfast for two would come to around 25 dollars and that including drinks. I notice while leaving the restaurant they have a little bakery with fresh dessert and you can take the food to go also. Bottom line they have good service, big entries, regular priced food and lots of seating and parking. I will definitely be returning back here soon.

1  Thank Alicia P
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I ate here for lunch today and the Beef Brisket BBQ special was wonderful. They have lots of great entrees on the lunch menu, so it was difficult to pick a selection. The price was reasonable, and I didn't have to wait for seating when I arrived at 11:30am (althought when I left at 12:30p there was a few people waiting to be seated). I definitely recommend this place for a good lunch.

1  Thank cohoman