“Fantastic Food!”

Ranked #3 of 1,123 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Don’t let the name fool you, Red, White & Brew is a true restaurant that was designed from the ground up to offer the community a place to eat, drink and relax. The Brew prides itself on providing an exceptional dining experience that is fun and family friendly, creating a place guests can call home.
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Finally ate at Red, White and Brew and WOW.
Food was fantastic. Friends have been raving about this place and now I see why.
Ordered a flatbread for a appetizer and it was amazing (fig, blue cheese, etc. - crazy good). for entrée my father and I both ordered a evening special; I ordered key West Pink Shrimp and Gemelli Pasta Sauté - OMG so good, so fresh, so flavorful. My father ordered fresh blackened Mahi Mahi with a mango salsa; again so good, so fresh, so flavorful. Our service was equally great.
I cant wait to come back when I am in Mesa or close by again. You MUST visit here!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

I had the coconut shrimp and my gf had the Pesto Cheese Tortellini. We were able to eat about half of it before we gave up, in a good way. Food was really good and the portion sizes were huge. I would definitely recommend as its easy on the wallet and the service is excellent. No complaints here.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 15, 2016

Great food, fast service and good brew. what more can you ask for. This was a surprise find. Would recommend.

Reviewed December 6, 2016 via mobile

We tried Red White & Brew for the first time a month ago and absolutely loved it! We will definitely be back! Food is amazing! The restaurant is constantly busy so you know the food is consistently good. The only down fall would be since they are so busy they have tables crammed in there so there is not much space between you and the people eating next to you.

Reviewed November 29, 2016

Great food, great prices, and great service. When our family got there it was prime lunch time and it did not matter because we were seated immediately, server came instantly for the drink order, took our food order and it came out promptly. The food was super good and excellent size portions. The waiter came back to check for drinks and if anything else was needed on a regular basis but without being annoying with too many call backs. We had to big carry outs because the portions were so big especially after eating the delicious bread sticks with marinara sauce for the starters that is just given to everyone.