“Salad to die for”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Mesa, Az
“Salad to die for”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Mt friend and I had heard of their great salads. We did and we're not disappointed. It was out of the world GREAT. Plenty to eat and even had some to take home. I had tried their pizza and just as GREAT as the salad.

Mesa, Arizona
“Hamburgers like "Hockey Pucks"”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Good and Terrible. First my wife's wine was wrong and they tried to charge for both glasses. Salad and french onion soup were very good. My wife's eggplant pasta was very good and very large. My hamburger was a "Hockey Puck". It was the hardest, driest and tasteless burger that I have ever had in my life. When the kitchen overcooks, the server should NEVER take it to the customer, but insist that it be redone.

RWB is very busy and with people waiting I understand the desire to move tables, but let's give quality.

Albany, New York
“Good food, better service, best beer”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stopped in for lunch on our annual trek to the Phoenix area. We remembered our good experience from last year, so we decided to revisit it and weren't disappointed. Others are well aware of the good reputation of this establishment, and therefore the wait for a table can be somewhat long. Parking is tight in front of the building, but there is plenty in back within the plaza. We arrived shortly after noon on a Tuesday and waited 20-30 minutes to be seated. Staff is friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is typically busy and noisy, which can make conversation difficult without shouting over the din. However, the food and beer are well worth the inconvenience. They offer a lunch specials menu that is far from pub fare. My blackened Ahi tuna was excellent, and the black raspberry beer had me wanting to turn around and return to the restaurant long after we had left. My wife took a sip and I had to wrestle it back from her. We inquired if they sell growlers of their draft offerings, but it was explained to us that they didn't have a license to do that. All in our party were happy with their meals and the quality and size of their portions. Our waitress was very pleasant and helpful, and was patient with us as we attempted to get our party all on the same page in terms of drinks and menu choices. She even brought 3 of our party a sample of the soup of the day. We'd gladly return again soon.

“This place is awesome!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

It's no longer the only restaurant in the area, but it's still one of the best, if not the BEST! We go as often as we can and have never had a meal that hasn't been excellent! The daily specials are always amazing and the menu has a huge variety for every taste. The wine and beer list are extensive and the atmosphere is great. The only drawback is no reservations so if you go, be prepared to wait awhile! It's family-friendly too.

• Visited February 2014
“A real experience”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great quality and price. The menu is full of surprises. If food is your weakness, this is the place to visit. The service is very good also.

• Visited February 2014