“The Best”
Review of Rancho de Tia Rosa - MOVED

Rancho de Tia Rosa
Cuisines: Southwestern, Spanish, Latin
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix, Arizona
“The Best”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

great food and service- awesome waitress- perfect atmoshphere Great selections across the board- has become my all time PHX favorite

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Gary M

Princeton, Minnesota, USA
“Beautiful Mexican Setting”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Rancho do Tia Rosa is the place I take all my out of town guests. The food is very good. I suggest the fish tacos with a top shelf margarita. The atmosphere is one of the best anywhere. I have been there over 8 different times and have never been disappointed!

1 Thank Dianne G
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Great food, unique atmosphere”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I come here whenever I get to Phoenix. Tia Rosa has the best margaritas and most authentic Mexican food that I know of. I had the shredded beef chimichanga on my last visit, and could not finish it! I've also had beef tacos, chicken enchiladas, and seafood tacos - all great.

Mesa, Arizona
“Great Food & Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Love this place! My husband and I even got married in their beautiful yard they have in the back...complete with private patio! Wonderful food and great atmosphere...no other place like it in AZ. We love this place and is a favorite destination for special occasions. Be sure to leave room for their delicious fried ice cream!

Naples, Florida
“Ambience, Excellent Mexican Food”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

What a feast for the eyes and palate. Beautiful courtyards, sit in one of the courtyards for dinner. Food is great and I could not contain my Canon Camera with the many beautiful photographs of this very unique, romantic Mexican Restaurant. LOVED the beef fajatas simmered for 10 hrs. Others in our party of five had the chicken burritos and raved about their dinner. Margharitas Magnificent. Can't wait to go back to this wonderful GEM in Mesa, AZ