“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The lunch menu is a good bargain. There are the regular standbys, but also new and different offerings that you don't find in most other Mexican restaurants. The food is always good.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Some friends of our told about neat this place was and they were spot on. The atmosphere is great. The food is the best Mexican I have ever had and the prices are very reasonable. The Golden Cadillac Margarita on the rocks was great too. The service we got was second to none. After all this, we understood why the people were standing in line out the door at 6:30 on a Monday night.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I have been here several times and although I absolutely love the venue and the decor the food is average at best. Our last trip here was rather disappointing. I had the Carne Asada plate and the beef was rather dry and stringy, the pork and chicken were not much better. My wife's soup came out of the kitchen cold and we had to send it back. Service at this place has been pretty inconsistent. Not much imagination or innovation with the food. For being in the southwest I expected much more.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

The food was delicious and the service fantastic!! Great place, would definitely go again and again!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Normally I don't rate an establishment as "average", but Rancho de Tia Rosa is just that.The decor is funky, the ambiance left much to be desired. It is open concept and the acoustics resemble an echo chamber. The food is passable but with some "unique" spicing that leave your taste buds wondering where they have been. Complimentary chips and salsa were fresh and crisp served with flavorful salsas (2). This was our first, and probably last visit to this restaurant and, in all fairness to Ranch Tia Rosa, they may do better on different meals at different times. This one is best left to "your" personal tastes as it was highly recommended to us by friends.