“Awesome every time”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Great food, drinks and atmosphere. We eat here everytime we come out to Arizona. Everything on the menu is delish!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We've been going Tia Rosa for years to enjoy their fantastic food. My favorites (not including the house margaritas, chips and salsa) are the chilie rellanos and enchilladas en mole. Excellent mole! My wife loves the carne asada.
This is where we take out of town guests even though its all the way across the valley.
The atmosphere is great and you can sit on the patio enjoying a cocktail while waiting for a table.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I t's very friendly and the food is just excellent and the drinks too!
Excellent atmosphere - fiesta like!

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

The food was wonderful. Service and staff was great. The lunch menu have 4 options starting at 5.99 and was wonderful. Festive atmosphere. Be sure to give it a try when you are in Mesa Az

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I love coming to Rosa's at Christmas. It is decorated so beautifully, and it is a perfect place to enjoy an authentic Mexican dinner. I absolutely love the carne asada. It is marinated for days and so flavorful and tender. The only thing is I wish they had bigger bowls of salsa. The bowls are tiny and you have to keep asking for more. I love taking visitors to Rosa's for real Mexican food!