“Tired Atmosphere and Menu”

Annabelle's Dining Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Annabelle's Dining Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #659 of 941 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Vancouver, BC
“Tired Atmosphere and Menu”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This is a pleasant enough spot with an efficient, friendly staff however the infrastructure and menu could use some updating. Never had the buffet but the menu item I ordered was prepared/presented nicely and the ingredients were fresh. There's nothing terribly wrong with this place but, for the price, I think you can get better value(ambiance & menu) at several other establishments in the area.

• Visited January 2014

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“A gracious place for our Family Reunion Dinner”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Six of us - my wife and I, plus my two cousins and their husbands, capped off a wonderful day (Golf for the guys, shopping for the gals) and a fantastic week - Family Reunion for the three "branches" of our family, with a very pleasant and relaxed dinner at Annabelle's in the Arizona Golf Resort. Our food was very good, and the service A+++ (Lynn). Though not big on Brunches, my wife and I both commented of the layout they have for such, and kind of promised ourselves we'd try that on our next visit.

• Visited November 2012
Mesa, AZ
“What a change”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

What a change in the Sunday brunch. Not sure about dinner but JBs would have been a better brunch buffet choice for us. Powdered eggs along with very limited choices. A very big disapointment from my last visit a couple years ago.

• Visited September 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Peaceful Dining Experience”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Celebrated my Sister and B-I-L's 34th Wedding Anniversary here. The food was very good but could have been hotter. The restaurant was quiet and we got to watch the sun set from our table. Our waitress was very attentive and we never had to ask for anything. The only negative was that they were out of a several items that my B-I-L wanted to order. Seemed a bit odd to be out of Blue Cheese salad dressing on a Friday night. Other then that, all was good and we plan to go back.

• Visited June 2012
Mesa, Az
“Very nice experience”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Dinner last night was very good. The food, service, and atmosphere all served to make a quiet, leasurely dinner. The prime rib was cooked to perfection and the serving large enough to satisfiy the appitites of two people. Server Lynn did an excellent job, always with a smile; We have eaten at Annabelles several times and never had a poor experience. Well worth the cost.

• Visited June 2012