“Great Italian and pizza”

Sourdough Pizza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 938 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Mesa, Arizona
“Great Italian and pizza”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

good food and great service everytime. love the sour dough pizza and crust. minestroni is and other italian dishes with the spicy sausage are great too.

• Visited November 2013

Mesa, AZ
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We have been looking for good pizza in Mesa for 3 years. Since friends are visiting this week, I found Sourdough Pizza on Trip Advisor & was encouraged by all the excellent reviews. We went there today for a late lunch & were pleasantly surprised that, for once, we agreed with the reviews. The service was also very good. This will definitely be our winter pizza place while in Mesa.

• Visited October 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“Exceeded Our Expectations!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We just moved to Mesa, and our neighbor recommended this restaurant as a good pizza place. We were expecting a good pizza, but what we got was an Excellent Pizza! We Loved the Sour dough pizza crust, the service we received was fantastic, and we will be coming back over and over again! We also had the cheese bread and it was also fantastic!

• Visited August 2013
Mesa
“Poor service”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

It's looks like a nice cozy place and thought this place is going to great but what a disappointment, came in, waited, was never seated, I had to go uo and ask, finally got seated, ordered, got my pizza, and Never saw my server for the rest of the night! The pizza was ok but for the price, No way it was worth it!
It tasted like they took it out of a frozen pizza box!,,
Would never go back!,

Visited September 2013
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“Good Pie!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We've been in Mesa for about 1 year and in that time I've been on a mission to find a good solid go-to pizza place. This may well be the winner. I usually wouldn't base a review on a take-out pizza because in my opinion pizzas lose a little something in transit but I was very impressed with this pie. We ordered the thin crust. The Italian sausage was excellent (just the right touch of anise) and the sauce was perfectly seasoned. Although we did not eat in I thought the restaurant was nicely decorated and super clean. We'll be back.

• Visited August 2013