“B.L.T. Avocado is Simply the Best Ever”
Review of Z-Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Z-Cafe
Ranked #162 of 980 Restaurants in Mesa
Reviewed December 5, 2006

I'm not sure which is better at Z's Cafe, the food or the staff, but they're both outstanding. The people there always make you feel at home. They are genuinely polite and friendly, and their food is downright delicious. I always order the B.L.T with Avocado, and every ingredient is fresh and with a great taste.

As far as I'm concerned this is the best Cafe in the valley.

1  Thank MexicaninMesa

A TripAdvisor Member
AZ
Reviewed March 9, 2006

I visited Z-Cafe several times this month! It was my first time and the owners and employees give a free cookie to those who come in for the first time! Boy what a cookie...huge! Although that is not the only reason I am writing this. Z-Cafe with its quaint setting and wonderful atomosphere has really the best breakfast burritos, omeletts, sandwiches and deserts. Everything is made fresh and their bread to my understanding is brought in fresh daily. If you like a kick or as emrill would say kick it up a notch they really have a special touch! Try it! I did and have been going back...it is addicting! In a great way!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member