“Good Food Court Food”

Ranked #337 of 948 Restaurants in Mesa
Apache Junction, Arizona
“Good Food Court Food”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I'm sure that you understand what I wrote in the Subject line, it's good "food court" food. Nothing really special but it looked better that the place next door to the left [ I won't say the name except that I wouldn't feed it to a Panda] The food looked good so we tried it and were pleasantly surprised. We both had the Teriyaki Plate and it was Tasty. The help was nice and even a bit entertaining to watch while we were eating. The one younger guy was trying to twirl his spatula while he had nobody in line and actually had it fly over the counter and into the food court. All in fun, no harm done. I could not understand why just as we left, there was a line in the place next to it and only a couple of people in their line. I would definitely recommend it over the place to the left, although I frequently visit some of their other locations.

• Visited April 2014