“Lunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Mesa, Arizona
“Lunch”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Typical everyday food at high prices for the quality, salad bar is ok but salad is not the entree. Our 5th time there and it's just OK

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dorishav

Kent
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Valentines Day”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Very nice and relaxing atmosphere. The food was not very timely served, but it was a holiday, Valentines Day and they were busy, so we let it go at that.

Visited February 2012
Prescott, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Elegant and sumptuous”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The salad bar's to die for, and the prime rib was delicious. Our waitress was delightful. A wonderful after-temple dining place.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Andy N
Mesa, Arizona
“Very Nice”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Have been going to the Landmark for years! I love that it is family owned. the staff are wonderful and make you feel welcomed. Also downstairs there are many rooms with OLD pictures of the valley. Truly awesome!

Visited August 2012
Milwaukee, WI
“Excellent but not a romantic place”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This is definitely one of those places that I wish I would have visited long ago. I had some friends who went to it years ago and said the food was great home cooking style food. It's an interesting building and history about it and the service was great as was the food. The Salad Bar Room was huge and honestly I could have just had that. All of the food on it was fresh and there is such a variety (everything from salads to soups, to even meatballs and bbq chicken tenders) that you could easily fill yourself up. The Pecan cinnamon rolls were excellent also.

I had the Tequila Chicken which I thought was excellent and the girlfriend had the Beef Stroganoff which was also excellent.

I was impressed that the hostess asked if our table by the window was alright or if we would like to be seated further back in the corner where it might be a bit more quite. I also heard her ask other people as they were being seated.

The only somewhat downfall was it was pretty bright in the room so not a romantic feel at all. But I expected that somewhat choosing to go there after de la Cruz Bistro was closed. It's definitely a nice place to bring the parents probably when you want to be able to talk at a normal level unlike many of the newer restaurants that are designed to be louder.

Visited July 2012