“My new favorite coffee place”

Dutch Brothers Coffee
Ranked #3 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Mesa
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Mesa, Arizona
“My new favorite coffee place”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My first time of having Dutch Brothers coffee was when the one in Gilbert by Dairy Queen opened and they gave out free ones. My 2 granddaughters and I waited 30 min for the drive thru. They had the workers talking to us at our cars, told us about them, had a guy riding a skateboard giving out whipped cream on a straw, and painting things on your windows. It was well worth the wait. A little pricey so I don't get it often. So it is a treat when I DO SPLURGE.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank ohiosister2

Clinton, Washington
“Good alternative to Starbucks.”
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

I've come here a few times for a good latte prepared exactly the way you want it.

Being from seattle, I like my morning coffee a certain way and Dutch brothers seems to prepare it the way I like it.

Sometimes I get tired of Starbucks and the bitter coffee they serve which makes Dutch brothers a good alternative.

1 Thank nb147c
Orange, California
“If you are a coffee person, you must go”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I say this place on undercover boss and happened to see it by our hotel (off of 1326 S. Alma School Rd.). The coffee is super mellow and packs a caffeine punch. The servers are amazingly personable, I truly wish they had a Dutch Bros. in SoCal because I truly would be there everyday.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jcarraway
Blackpool
“Try their Chai”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I actually visted the Dutch Brothers in Paradise Valley, Phoenix Arizona, alot! My sister took me there one morning and I order the Cocomo, which was very good but after tasting my sisters Chai I was hooked. I got as many as I could while I was visting Phoenix and now I am getting withdrawals!! Very friendly staff and a great choice of drinks and a good price. Looking forward to my next visit!!!

• Visited August 2013