“Never go back.”

Ranked #651 of 924 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Barbecue, Asian, Korean
“Never go back.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

After reading several different reviews, I thought that this would be some place that my wife and I would enjoy because we do eat a lot of Asian food and I really like Korean food after serving in the military (USAF) over there for a year. Boy was I ever wrong. The food wasn't very warm, the meat dish was dry, the onions that are to come with the dish were raw. The side dishes were very bland (not spicy like Korean food is). That is one place that will never see me. Sorry we spent the money we did.

Visited January 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
“Korean BBQ on your Table”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Traditional Korean BBQ is something different. You get seasoned food for your BBQ at your table. They will cook it for you if you want. But for those who are not great cooks at home, this is the place to go. You just place the seasoned food on your BBQ and cook to your heart's desire. The staff is very helpful and will help you cut your portions to your size if they are too big. They will watch over your cooking as to not let your food burn on the grill. Enjoy and try something different.

• Visited August 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Poor Value”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

My husband and were craving Korean BBQ and decided to try a new place. Korean BBQ on Alma School had average to good flavor but the portions, service, furnishings/environment and price just killed the deal. For the price I would expect a much nicer environment and bigger portions or reduce the price considerably. There were no other customers while we were there so I imagine others' are going to a place with a better value.

• Visited February 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“This place have wonderful Korean food with great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

The portion is extremely generous and the service is also superb. I have ordered Dumpling broth soup, Special sauced Ribs and Clay pot with fresh vegetable and rice which kept the rice absolutely warm and delicious. It is a true gem in Mesa and they will provide with many appetizing side dishes that usually comes with the meal. They also gave me a plate of salad glazed with sesame oil which really made the food digest well and kept our whole experience superb. It is a true gem in Mesa.

• Visited November 2011