“pizza lovers look no more”

Vito’s Pizza & Italian Ristorante
Ranked #20 of 973 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindsay & McKellips
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Visited Vitos on a Saturday evening and although the place was nearly full they managed to secure a table for ten which was the first clue that the management was on top of everything. The service was excellent well worth the 18% tip added on to the bill. And last but not least the food was first class.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We had a family dinner there last night - not our first rodeo….been there at least a half dozen times and my parents (youthful 80 year olds) have been there dozens of times with friends. Pizza, pasta (HUGE portions), great vino, beer….you name it, it's great. The pizza is a real crowd-pleaser. Big platter enough to feed an army (Medium serves 3 nicely) and light crust. Dee-lish!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Great Food and Great Atmosphere. The food is very good and the atmosphere is very pleasant. Javier is a wizard in the kitchen preparing very authentic and tasteful Italian dishes. They also have some of the very best pizzas around. If ever in Mesa it is defiantly a place to check out.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Used to live in Mesa for 10 years and went every week. I now live in Michigan, but visit my son in AZ 4 times a year and we always go to Vitos even after 20 years now. It never gets old and is still the same great quality.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Since the 1980s, this is my favorite place to eat pizza. The thin crust pizza is my all time favorite. They offer a wide variety of dishes and I have tasted a few, all excellent, yet my thin crust pizza is a must. Although I moved to New Mexico, I come to Mesa AZ at least twice a month and if I am in the mood for Pizza, Vitos is the place I go.