“So much fun!”

Ranked #7 of 1,003 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Home of the world's largest Wurlitzer Theatre Pipe Organ. A valley favorite for the entire family. Casual, laid back and a ton of fun. Incredibly entertaining for 2 to 102 years old. Bring the entire family to "Experience the Experience!"
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The pizza is sooooo yummy. A large pizza will do 4 people with average appetites. Send one of your party to order the pizza and another to grab a table because this place is busy.

No wonder, it's popular - Aside from the great tasting pizza, the organ player is great and that organ is fascinating. I just couldn't take my eyes off it.

Definitely go!

1  Thank Kweega
Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I went there recently with friends and had at least a vague idea of what it would be as I had experienced something of the kind back in IN. Magnificent Wurlitzer organ came up through the floor to the equally magnificent music of Star Wars, The Pink Panther, It’s a Small World Everywhere, and my favorite, Phantom of the Opera.

Our organist was Charlie Balogh, who had a terrific sense of humor. He asked if there were any special celebrations going on and one couple was celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. He said, “I have the perfect song for you” as he launched into Battle Hymn of the Republic.

The pizza was outstanding. I don’t normally care that much for thin-crust pizza but the baking pans had nubbins on the bottoms and therefore cooked the pizzas quite crisply. It was really good. The drippings you see on this screen are a result of my mouth watering.

It was well worth dealing with the traffic to get there. Plenty of parking.

1  Thank SharleneMinshall
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Our family discovered this place on Trip Advisor. The attraction of the awesome organ stationed in a unique design was breathtaking!

The pizza was great also. We will be back for sure.

1  Thank Bud7101
Reviewed March 29, 2014

It is hard to explain until you see it. Just go there and you won't be disappointed. Went here 4 nights on our vacation. Food was good for the price, and the Organ music was so great. I requested Mission Impossible Theme, & Rainbow Connection and they were both played. He also played Michael Jackson's Thriller and Play That Funky Music. Really fun nights! Also played all of the songs from the Sound of Music. Just great!

1  Thank jenfromalaska123
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

We went to celebrate my daughter's 7th birthday. The food is is quality but not amazing or anything. If you're eating pizza stick with the small salad. I actually liked the pizza quite a bit. The kids gobbled it down. The music is amazing and the organ itself is a spectacle. Well worth it!