“Good Stuff”

Saketini
Ranked #650 of 973 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My daughter took me for Mother's Day. It's a nice atmosphere. The sushi is very good & the happy hour prices are great. Good service.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Not a big sushi fan but my daughter is. Foe her birthday she wanted to go to Ichi Bon but it is closed for good. So we went to Saketini instead. It is a nice place with more of a younger crowd that was still quiet and relaxing. If you don't know sushi and the menu doesn't make sense they have a binder notebook with pictures and descriptions that do make sense. The food was good as well as the service. Not too pricey as four of us ate several appetizers and our meals for just at $100. There was plenty of food too. I recommend it for a nice dinner.

1  Thank Dan R