“Real smoked meat...finally”

Add it.
Bubba Phatz Barbeque
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This has become my favorite bbq in the valley. It's a little family run joint but the meat is stellar. The corn bread is out of this world. Can't beat their prices and you can write on the tables - how great is that??!!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was passing by at about noon one day two weeks ago and my birthday was a few days away. Ribs aren't cheap, but I love em and I decided to spoil myself. $15.00 is a fairly steep lunch in my book but man was it ever worth every single penny of it !! The ribs were cooked (smoked) as they should be. The rub was PERFECTION and they were served dry, the way it should be! The sauce I chose was the mild and I proceeded to spend the next 20 minutes in HEAVEN. Service was attentive and decor is an effort at some authenticity. Couldn't say a bad word about my experience overall. The world needs more INDEPENDENT places like this, where Corporate consistency doesn't equal everything tasting the same !!

1  Thank Dustin G