“Beer only”

Desert Eagle Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 18 Nightlife in Mesa
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Finally stopped in when my adult son was in town. Nice selection of beer. There is no food available. Someone there asked for a menu and was told they do not serve food. I would think they would do like world of beers and have menus for at least one nearby place that would deliver. Maybe in the future. Just sitting and having beer with no hot wings or the like available was kind of strange. Very nice place, but beer only for now.

All reviews
"blonde"
"dunkel"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I visited during lunch hour on a weekend to sample the beers. This place has several good and creative beers to choose from. Overall I thought the entire experience was about on par with what you would expect, not bad, but not exceptional either. I would say if I lived nearby I would probably be here all the time, seems like a great place to unwind.

Some notes: no food served on premises.

1  Thank MoleDeMesa