“Well kept secret. Excellent food.”
Review of Spice Asian Bistro - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spice Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Asian
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Well kept secret. Excellent food.”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We went to this restaurant because it was within walking distance of our hotel. We were the only customers in the place. I'm guessing people go there for lunch because prices are a steal then. Over our 2 week stay in the Phoenix/Mesa area, we had Asian cuisine 3 times. This was far and away the best. We love pad thai and theirs rivaled Gum Rai in Chicago. Orange chicken was great as were the Vietnamese Crispy Rolls. Thai, Chinese, and Vietnamese makes for a very diverse menu. Wish we'd found it earlier in our trip. Evening entrees run 7.95-11.95.

• Visited February 2014

Mesa, Arizona
“Great food. Great and very friendly service and very reasonable prices.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I thought it would be expensive because of the name Bistro. It is not. But the great food tastes
expensive. I eat there at least twice a week.
Some of their menu items are labeled spicy but they are not real spicy. Just mildly spicy.

• Visited October 2013
“Lunch with my husband”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I convinced my husband to try the place out. He was skeptical but went. The food there was so bland. I was so disappointed
My husband said " i told you so".
We will never be back

• Visited April 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“Excellent food and very friendly service”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I thought it would be expensive because of the name Bistro. It is not. Lunches run from $5.25 to
$7.50. Dinners run from $5.95 to $9.95.

• Visited April 2013
Floyd, Virginia
“Reasonable price, good food, not one of the corporate chains”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We walked by several other restaurants all located adjacent to each other, looked at menus, cleanliness, and selected this one. We are glad we did. The service was very good, they were very helpful about menu selections vs an ingredient I cannot eat, and the owner stopped by and chatted with us. The selections can be non-spicy or spicy. There was a wide selection of Thai, and other Asian dishes.

• Visited March 2013