“OVER PRICED!!!”
Review of Flancer's

Flancer's
Ranked #160 of 941 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Description: Owned by a Culinary Institute of America graduate. Flancer's was established in 2000 in downtown Gilbert. The Mesa location on Higley & McKellips opened in 2008. Elevating the taste buds of everyday folks! Friendly, professional service with incredible food in an atmosphere that is like your favorite place when you were growing up! Come visit us and see what we're serving up.
Clearwater, Florida
“OVER PRICED!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This place has good food, dont get me wrong there, but the price is way to high for this area and I am not sure how they can justify the costs. Yes it is fresh but there are a lot of restaurants that have fresh food and dont charge as much as this place.

Visited August 2013

Mesa, Arizona, United States
“***this place rocks!!!***”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

For a neighborhood "sandwich and pizza" joint, this place is awesome. I had the chicken philly cheesesteak with coleslaw and it was the best I ever had. My husband had a turkey sandwich right off the bone with hot crispy fries. It's our new hangout, with happy servers and a nice manager.

• Visited June 2013
AZ
“Excellent local restaurant!!!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! We took our out of town guest & they were intrigued with some of the menu items creative names & unusual offerings like prickly pear chicken which is a customer favorite by the way. Instead of getting one of my favorites, I went for a couple new menu items this time. I did the half salad & sandwich option since I was not overly hungry. The beet & grilled salmon salad was very good, I didn't care much for the balsamic dressing it came with, good thing it was on the side. A vinaigrette type dressing might have a better match for this salad or even lemon wedges & drizzle of oil. I still rate this salad as excellent because I ate it mostly without dressing & it could stand without the dressing. The salad had beets, goat cheese over a bed of arugula & topped with a lightly seasoned grilled filet of salmon. The new sandwich I tried had shredded pork, caramelised onions & some other things on one of their freshly baked sub rolls. It was good but with some tweaking it could be better. The children's portions were very generous & it comes with an ice cream sundae if parents give a thumbs up. The French fries here are some of yhr best I've had perfectly seasoned & crispy.

• Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“My favorite place for a quick dinner”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Interesting menu with a music theme. I love the thyme chicken sandwich . The prickly pear chicken is my Sister's favorite. Not a bad thing here.

Visited April 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“Fair”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Highly overrated, cheese steaks were not comparable to Philadelphia. Fries were greasy. No draft beer.....won't waste time again.

• Visited February 2013