“Best Breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2012

(Name needs to be corrected to TC Eggington's and address and web site is www.tcegg.com.)

TC Eggington's is my first choice when I want a breakfast that is cooked perfectly and a restaurant that has good service and a varied menu. Privately owned and highly recommended.
Their lunch menu is very good too--check their hours for lunch closure. TC's is not open for dinner. Immediately off I60 and Alma School (south of I60) so convenient to a lot of the East Valley.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is very good, and some of it is pretty unique. Labor Day was a big day for people to eat breakfast at this location, yet they seemed to keep up. Small groups weren't a problem but they also had a good plan to accommodate larger groups (like us). Even the manager was helping to move tables, etc. to move things along. Most of the menu items are egg related, but they also have other options as well. The kitchen was a little slow, but probably due to the large volume of customers all morning long. Our wait staff was very accommodating and helpful.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Best breakfast place my wife and I have found. Everytime our family visits we always take them there.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

great service and fantastic breakfast, really love this place, always leave full and satisfied. there is a reason it is always busy, best breakfast place in phoenix

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I am just now getting around to writing a review from when we visited on Father's Day. We were extremely disappointed that our reservation time was not honored and instead we had to wait outside for over 30 minutes. The host seemed very disorganized and didn't give us an accurate wait time nor apologized about not honoring our reservation. After a long wait to be seated, we then waited an extremely LONG time for our food. Which was brought out at different times (some of my family had already finished eating before the rest of us got our food). Also, there was a HAIR in my potatoes! I will NOT be returning to this place.