“"Delicious breakfasts -- pleasant surroundings -- great waitstaff!”
Review of T.C. Eggington's

T.C. Eggington's
Ranked #1 of 994 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2012

If you are looking for a "new place" to take your spouse, family, or friends, out for breakfast -- try T.G. Eggington's in Mesa -- you won't be disappointed! We first tried Eggington's upon the recommendation of some family friends -- and have returned many times! The breakfast menu is extensive, but I seem to gravitate to the "Apple Jack" which is a plate sized, raised pancake, filled with delicious sliced apples & pecans, topped with a coating of Brown Sugar, and served with a warmed decanter of pure Maple Syrup! My wife can't seem to pass up the "Pear Omelet," filled with Havarti Cheese, Bacon crumbles, Almonds, & topped with Pear slices, and accompanied with the usual potatoes, toast or muffin, and home-made jam! Allow yourself some extra time, as Eggington's is a busy place!

Reviewed March 10, 2012

The best breakfast in Mesa. Period. For more than 20 years.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

On Feb 3 and 4 my partner and I went for breakfast at Eggingtons. The table was set with a fresh jug of ice water and if you ordered coffee they brought a thermos of coffee to your table.
I ordered a special omlette and it was excellent. My partner ordered a different egg dish which she equally enjoyed. Service as excellent and the restaurant was very busy. The breakfast was so good we returned the next morning for another breakfast. Like one of the other customers said - "They do things right"

Reviewed February 15, 2012

A little pricey, but well worth it. The food options are unique. I love the omelet that has pears and almonds in it. And they take reservations.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

No wonder I couldn't find it on Trip Advisor! It's T C Eggingtons, not T G! Anyway, this is a great breakfast and lunch eatery. My family has gone there since it opened in the 80s. In fact, I recently went to a party where we each had to bring a gift card to our favorite restaurant; 3 of us brought Eggingtons. The French Toast and omelettes are big and delicious, and we always get a carafe of orange juice which is fresh squeezed. I love the tuna-apple-walnut salad at lunch . . . You can't beat Eggingtons! Cute place, too! Don't go on Sunday morning unless you don't mind waiting a bit . . .