“Wonderful Menu and Great Food”
Review of T.C. Eggington's

T.C. Eggington's
Ranked #1 of 1,133 Restaurants in Mesa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2012

My husband and I often go to eat on Sundays. One of the first places that comes to mind is TG Egginton's. Their food is wonderful. I can never decide between having breakfast or lunch because they have such a fabulous menu. Everything I've ever had there has been delicious. I took a friend there for a birthday lunch and we both loved our meals. It has a cute down home feel inside. I would highly recommend TG Eggington's for their great choices and wonderful food.

Date of visit: November 2011

Reviewed January 16, 2012

Food and service always on top Takes time, because everyone else wants to be there too. May be a wait for a table.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Very good food. The staff is exceptional. I asked the owned how the heck he finds so many nice young, pleasant, friendly-pleasant and clean cut people for his staff. He aid it isn't easy but is worth the effort. I will definetly

Reviewed September 26, 2011

This place is called T C Eggington's not T G. Great menu, great atmosphere, great wait staff. One of our favorites is the Spanish omelette, of course the eggs benedicts are excellent, great muffins and French toast, Now they also have some great flavored coffees. Service is always great they don't take reservations, however worth the wait. Go early on the weekends.

Date of visit: September 2011
Reviewed July 20, 2010

TC Eggintons is by far the best breakfast spot around. I having been going to TC Eggingtons for breakfast with my family since I was a little girl and now I take my own family. They are kid friendly and have the most amazing food, there is nothing like it. A great experience from the time you walk in the door. The staff is friendly, the owner knows you by name and the food is out of this world.