“Special Effects were a Little Cheesy - Food Was Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Monsterland Bar and Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Monsterland Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Special Effects were a Little Cheesy - Food Was Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Didn't get to go to the restaurant we wanted as they closed for a few hours between lunch and dinner. Went to the Monsterland Bar and Grille. The service was a little slow considering there was only one other table occupied when we were there, but the food was delicious. Spouse had fish and chips and I had a burger. Both were fantastic.
The decorations were definitely Hollywood propish. Would be fun for family dining. Nice kids menu.

Visited January 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Scary good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

My boyfriend heard about this place from a friend who lives in the area. When we were planning our Arizona trip we decided to combine it with a visit to a museum in the same city. We took my niece and nephew with us. Two of us ordered the King Kong Burger, one had the Hyde Burger and one had The Blob sandwich (grilled cheese). We also order the onion strings as an appetizer.

We were seated right away and promptly greeted by our server. My niece was a little tripped up by the decor - this place is well decorated and has spent money on some great monsters that move. I can see where some small children could be frightened. My niece was cool but glad to move away from the monster at the end.

The decor is really awesome and they have a haunted house in the basement, not open after Halloween. They could really work that year round or rent it out as a party space.

The food was really good. I would have preferred more seasoning on the onion strings, but that's just my taste preference. The sandwiches were all big and quality meat was used, you can taste the difference I think. This was no fast food place. The sandwiches were served with LTO and dill pickle spear and homemade chips. The chips were excellant with the exception of the one real pepper-heavy bite my niece got hold of. The menu overall is limited but sometimes that's okay. It certainly was with us, we all enjoyed our meal and would like to go back on future trips.

It's a great concept and lots of fun. You have to see it.

• Visited November 2012